Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol Dreams?

haha last night i had a dream a leprechaun was delivering me my dbol and anti-es...lol
he was magically opening doors and leaving them wrapped in this oily black paper all over! except the nolva and clomid looked like those Bonkers candies from like 10 years back...

the scariest part is im not even taking anything right now!
haha

slack3r have had the punching dreams where u hit someone and they dont feel anything, and always woke up feeling odd. weird huh?

slack3r said:
i always have fucked up dreams while on..anyone ever have dreams where your fighting and you cant hit the person or you do and it doesnt even hurt them..or your shooting a gun and the bullets go really slow and fall to the ground? the sex ones are the best, but those are rare.

Yo Man I know what you are talking about! I HATE those fuking dreams! Like you throw a punch and it goes really slow, and if you land you can't hurt them, and when you try to shoot a gun you can't squeeze the trigger or it malfunctions or some shit! I hate that shit. ONCE in a while I dream that I'm fighting somebody and I actually throw and land some mean shots and fuk a niggah up. But yea, the sex dreams are always good but rare.

yeah, last night i was having one and i said so are we going to fuck and i realized i said it out loud and not in my dream..i dont know how that shit happened..it was weird, just hope no one else heard me say that in the house.

Yeah, yeah, I get those KICKIN SOME ASS dreams when on dbol.
Im in an A-10 WarHog zooming down and blowing the crap out of
Saddams finest.

yo man you weren't kidding at all about this post. I recently been having some really fucked up dreams. Mostly all about aliens and some chick that's with me and we're all kicking ass!!!! I'm just glad they're not nightmares ;)

I believe you bro, screw the flamers, your not nuts. Your mom told me so. J/k about the mom thing. I had a very similar dream a few weeks ago ( and I don't do rec drugs) I dreamd that I didn't have enough and my shower lather thingy was broken. I know it's fucked up, but dreams are always fucked up. What happen to the good old days of dreaming about Pam Anderson or some hot chick. Damn Juice!

Top Bottom