Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Damn my routine is stunt because of ear infection

fenix777

Ok so i was doing cardio last sunday and i started to feel dizzy and then after a couple of minutes i was feeling like i was drunk, everything around me was spining and my body was off balance.

Long story short i went to the doctor and he said i have an ear infection and i was gonna feel like that until cured and that i was not going to be able to excercise.

One week and i feel bad already because i can't lift weights or do cardio. Anyone else have been through this?

It sucks and i want to get back to the Gym.

I've a small tear on my bicep and forearm this sunday and I can't do my back routine, deadlifts, basically any pulling move. Anyway I did an extra session of squats to keep me going. Get well and don't feel bad about it, it's good to take some time off once in a while to refresh.

Better take care of that. My dad had an ear infection during his teen years. Didn't treat it, and ended up with Virtigo in his 50's.. Virtigo sucks, it basicly gets you dizzy, makes you thrwo up.. raises your blood pressure. Just let it heal. Best of luck.

Top Bottom