Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Update.....

Willyumyum

Hey everyone, Tomorrow will be almost the end of my third week of my cutting cycle.... My strength has remained pretty much the same, a little bit down on poundages, but it's been coming back up... I think the EQ is really starting to hit me because I get VERY hungry a lot of the time right after I've eaten, but I'm dealing pretty well with it... I thought about changing my diet up a bit and adding more carbs early in the day, but I don't think I will. unless people think that might be a good idea?

Im on
test 1000mg/week week 1-2
test 750mg/week week 3-8
EQ 600mg/week week 1 -10
fina 75mg/day weeks 6-13
winny 50mg/day weeks 6-13
T3 111 222 333 4444 3333 2222 1111
Clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
Lipo kinetix throughout entire cycle

My diet looks like this:
Diet:
meal 1
12oz tuna
1tbsn flax oil

meal 2
10 oz ground turkey

meal 3(post training)
triple threat 3/60 shake
1 soar carb drink (by VHT)

meal 4
12oz tuna

meal 5
10oz ground turkey
1 tbsn flax oil

meal 6
10oz ground turkey

meal 7
10oz ground turkey

I've been adding some peanuts early in the day for snacks and stuff, so that adds 7 carbs, 14 protein and about , a bunch og healthy fats and about 100 cals... I've been having that once a day... Nothing major.
Totals
Cal: approx 2700 (proabably a little more)
Pro: 420 (approx)
Carbs: 135 (approx)
Fat: 45.5 (approx)

So to recap, strength is coming back and fast, weight has pretty much stayed the same (i lost about 5 pounds the first week and a half and then gained it back when i increased my cals to about 3000) still LOSING fat though... Vascularity and defenition are really starting to come through... Still not there yet though...
I'm 6'6", 235, 10%bf approx (that was before i started)...

If you guys have any comments questioins or otherwise PLEASE post them... Thanks

YUM

Last edited:
throw in some more carbs....if you look worse cut them down little by little...you will feel much better that way. looks like you dont really intake any carbs from you diet. yum even when i am dieting for a contest i still eat a good amount of carbs...usually something equivalent to half a cup of rice a meal. you need carbs, or your body might just hold on to the fat and start feeding off of muscle.

damn your a tall guy!!!

I like that cycle bro. I would throw carbs in also. EQ hunger kicked my ass today, i slipped up and ate a granola bar, ill get that fucker tommorow.:)

Thanks for the replies guys....

JC,
What do you think about throwing in a serving of oatmeal with some protein for breakfast and a cupt of brown rice in the next meal.... How would you add stuff to that diet?

YUM

Top Bottom