Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle recomendation??

52_21_30 said:
By age I meant that studies show your GH output starts to decline as early as 25 years old. I'm 25 and I've been on GH for the better part of 2 years. Then again, I compete and plan to continue at a very high level, but even if I didn't I'd be starting GH by my 30th bday at the absolute latest.

Compete at what bro?

looks like gh is going to be out of the picture too pricey and too long of a cycle. so basically just looking for something to help with recovery. any suggestions???

watevrpal said:
looks like gh is going to be out of the picture too pricey and too long of a cycle. so basically just looking for something to help with recovery. any suggestions???

First and foremost start using glutamine. Optimal dosing is upon rising, pre-workout, post-workout, and before bed time. Anywhere from 5-10 g per dosing. As far as a mild AAS that doesnt take too long and wont give you crippling pumps, I'd say maybe anavar at 50 mg/day. I dont like advocating anavar only (or any oral only), but it seems to be one of the only options.

52_21_30 said:
First and foremost start using glutamine. Optimal dosing is upon rising, pre-workout, post-workout, and before bed time. Anywhere from 5-10 g per dosing. As far as a mild AAS that doesnt take too long and wont give you crippling pumps, I'd say maybe anavar at 50 mg/day. I dont like advocating anavar only (or any oral only), but it seems to be one of the only options.

i think i am going to go with a cycle of test e and clomid. i might gian something but i dont think it will be too much for what i am trying to do. thanks

Top Bottom