Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle questions

purelifting

I was just wondering how everyone cycles d-bol. I have heard of increasing each week i have heard of decreasing each week then i heard to stay level throughout. what should i do for best results? I will be stacking it with either propianate and equipoise or propianate and primobolan. I am at 6'2 225 with 8% and want to get to 245 while keeping bf as low as possible. will also be taking arimidex 1/4 tab evert other to help fight water retention and gyno. any advise for cycling this and how to take the dbol?

I would just stick with 30-40mg every day with the d-bol. Dont taper and stay on the d-bol for 4-5 weeks. I would stack with a longer acting test then prop, and the eq or primo.

cycling d-bol

If you are trying to add 25 pounds I would suggest using another roid in conjunction with the d-bol. Testosterone is your best choice. I'm a big fan of aratest, and while I have no personal experience with sustanon I hear that it's good stuff. If I were you I think I would cycle the d-bol for 5 weeks at 30mg/day, aratest at 500mg/week for 10 weeks, and maybe some Eq (around 300mg/week) for 10-12 weeks. Make sure you have clomid and nolvadex on hand.

Top Bottom