Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle no2

just got back from gym, good workout, lifts are all up. sick pumps. cunt of a cold day up here today.
starting to think maybe they -gay lube oil cocksuckers- sent me a weak dose of dbol rather than the var, i've put on 3kg-6.6lb in less than 2 weeks and still lost fat, when i went away i didn't keep the water intake up and i look as if i am carrying a lil water weight now. got some real var here so will start on that tomorrow/
i always thought panadol was a big con, never worked for me in my life before today, i have used two today just to see if they helped the inj site pain and by fuck they did help a lot.

Good to hear , try to take ibprofin instead of the panadol .

Brad.

shot right cheek today, no dramas at all. left delt is swollen in a big welt, covers entire delt. lookin better in the mirror. feel like puss today, shaking, running a temperature, head hurts, whining like a lil bitch.

had a great workout today, smashed it good. had no workout partner so just used the same weights as last time -finish final set but barely- and did it all easy. too bad the gym was closing i was pumped. took a couple of guarana pills this morning, kept me going hard all day at work too. felt like shit yesterday, thought i was getting flu, had bad bedsweats of late as well. diet is back in check. feel like fat loss is a lil stagnant but i'm just impatient i guess.

feel good, hungry, dropped some more carbs out of diet, prob should add some protein but am soley focusing on fat loss here, the muscle gains have been a fantastic bonus so far. wisk i could get a decent fat % measurement.

Give us some pics mate.

Why are your injections hurting so much? i've been getting some mad bed sweats too always after the day of my injection i wake up literally soaking wet. As you know its been cold here in Aus of late and despite that i can wake up just 'ready to go' testosterone is the shit! lol.

Keep it up mate

i guess its because of the amount and tha ester. 3ml prop each inj. quad took ages to come good, delt was swollen for about a week, gonna try lats in a few minutes, will keep updated. may sound like a whining bitch but it really fucks up working all day and workouts after work. bedsweats have fucked off for now, i seem to get a 12-24hr kinda test flu or something after some injections, not all, but i get crook as fuck for just a lil while then wake up n i'm all good.

i guess its because of the amount and tha ester. 3ml prop each inj. quad took ages to come good, delt was swollen for about a week, gonna try lats in a few minutes, will keep updated. may sound like a whining bitch but it really fucks up working all day and workouts after work. bedsweats have fucked off for now, i seem to get a 12-24hr kinda test flu or something after some injections, not all, but i get crook as fuck for just a lil while then wake up n i'm all good.

Bro test flu is fucked! i got it after every single shot for 10 weeks straight on my last cycle, imagine explaining to everyone why you mysteriously have the flu every Tuesday haha .
It has more to do with the % of alcohol in the oil then the actual test ester

Prop is the most painful test for most and 3ml of it in any muscle will hurt , good luck with the lats just dont do your calves :worried: that was my biggest mistake .

We should get a Aussie section like over at the source check lol.

Brad.

Top Bottom