Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Criqitue my diet ** Help out a 15 y/o**

ark94

Goals – Want to cut down some BF, or convert it into muscle, and be big. I want a more cut look though, not huge. Right now I would like a cut and lean look, definition in the muscles.

Please, please please look through this and read it, I really need some help. More info is at the bottom of what I would like.

I will be using this thread as a help for me, and posting in here whenever I have a question.

VERY IMPORTANT – I GO TO HIGHSCHOOL 7:00a.m till 3:20p.m and get home FROM THE GYM AT 5-6:00p.m. PLEASE ADVISE WHAT TO EAT ACCORDINGLY =D

Stats
Weight: Now 155lb (gained 12pounds since December 21st)
Height – 6ft.
BMI – 20.9
BF – idk, look at this pic and lmk
(http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd303/Arkinfishy/Imgcut1.jpg
– Pic was from 3 weeks ago
Waist – 33.5 inch
Chest – 36.5 inch
Arm – 11 inch
Wrist – 6.5 inch
Hip – 39 inch
Forearm – 10.5 inch
Apparently on a site where it asks these stats, I have 20.58% BF.... =( fuck my life
Check out a video of me - YouTube - Squats Video.wmv

Diet Currently

Morning (as breakfast) – (7:30-8:00) [I drink it along this period of time]
3 Cups of fruit
1 scoop Whey Casein Protein
5-6egg whites (liquid form, Simply Egg Whites)
4 Cups Milk
Blended, and drank

2 hours Later (9:45 or 10:00) – Mutant Mass (REFER TO STATS BELOW)
2 Scoops (130g)
Mixed into 24oz. Of Water

Lunch – (12:00-12:45 anywhere between this time I eat)
Lunch varies, 2 sandwhiches (rye bread) inside the sandwhiches tuna somedays, mashed eggs, bacon w/cheese, ham and cheese and tomato’s etc. Generally stated above is a lunch.

1 Hour before Workout (2:30:ish)– Mutant Mass
2 scoops (130g)

After Workout (6ish) – PWO Shake (15mins after)
3 Cups of fruit
2 Scoops Myofusion Advanced Muscle Building Protein
4 Cups Milk
Blended, and drank

Dinner (6:30-7:00 anywhere in between here I would eat) –
Generally varies each night. Sometimes – Pork curry with basmati rice with green beans in rice. Chicken with veggies, salmon (seasoned) with veggies and potatotoes. Etc etc. Anything my mom makes to eat.

Basically taking Mutant Mass because i needed more energy, which are calories and i don't eat enough. So its convenient, stuff that are convenient to have during school are helpful

I don’t have a big appetite, and this diet sucks because it’s forcing me to eat big meals... which turn to fat. I would like to eat every 2 hours, and have it clean, so I can have a cut look.

Currently I am doing Rippetoes 3x5 (2nd week) and will be on it till June or July.

I want to learn a lot of things, be more independent. I want to eat my own dinners, and I am willing to start making my own dinners, learning how to cook if people can help out guiding me which places to look, what to buy, what to make etc.

I hear people having a high protein/low carb diet or w/e.... what exactly does this do etc, I would like to get my goal in the beginning of the post, so what diet would I need to eat? Also, I go to highschool, so what are some convient items to buy, or make that I can eat every 2 hours? Protein bars? Not sure please help out.

Also, my parents are for me making my own dinners haha so I will be going grocery shopping Monday, or whenever I can get some help and find out exactly what to eat and what to buy. So please help out with that if possible. THANKS!!!

Mutant Mass Stats (Per 2 scoops)
Calories - 530
Fat – 9g
Saturated – 5g
Trans – 0.1g
Cholesterol – 25mg
Sodium – 160mg
Potassium – 820mg
Carbohydrate – 88g
Sugars – 17g
Fibre – 4g
Protein – 26g

my thoughts are that you should work on building some mass. you are thin enough. if you want diet suggestions on this let me know.

as far as your stated goals take the diet you already have and remove the junk. after that is no longer effective remove 25% o your simple carbs. after that is no longer effective remove another 20% of carbs and so on.

i dont think all this mutant mass is in your best interest. eat quality non processed food

my thoughts are that you should work on building some mass. you are thin enough. if you want diet suggestions on this let me know.

as far as your stated goals take the diet you already have and remove the junk. after that is no longer effective remove 25% o your simple carbs. after that is no longer effective remove another 20% of carbs and so on.

i dont think all this mutant mass is in your best interest. eat quality non processed food

Alright Joe, thanks im going to PM you =D

But i was wondering, if i want to get under 10% BF what should my diet look like? Should it be this? or...

Goals – Want to cut down some BF, or convert it into muscle, and be big. I want a more cut look though, not huge. Right now I would like a cut and lean look, definition in the muscles.

Please, please please look through this and read it, I really need some help. More info is at the bottom of what I would like.

I will be using this thread as a help for me, and posting in here whenever I have a question.

VERY IMPORTANT – I GO TO HIGHSCHOOL 7:00a.m till 3:20p.m and get home FROM THE GYM AT 5-6:00p.m. PLEASE ADVISE WHAT TO EAT ACCORDINGLY =D

Stats
Weight: Now 155lb (gained 12pounds since December 21st)
Height – 6ft.
BMI – 20.9
BF – idk, look at this pic and lmk
(http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd303/Arkinfishy/Imgcut1.jpg
– Pic was from 3 weeks ago
Waist – 33.5 inch
Chest – 36.5 inch
Arm – 11 inch
Wrist – 6.5 inch
Hip – 39 inch
Forearm – 10.5 inch
Apparently on a site where it asks these stats, I have 20.58% BF.... =( fuck my life
Check out a video of me - YouTube - Squats Video.wmv

Diet Currently

3 Cups of fruit
4 Cups Milk
Blended, and drank
cut back on the fruit and add some oats

2 hours Later (9:45 or 10:00) – Mutant Mass (REFER TO STATS BELOW)
2 Scoops (130g)
drop this and eat a handful of nuts and berries

Lunch varies, 2 sandwhiches (rye bread) inside the sandwhiches tuna somedays, mashed eggs, bacon w/cheese, ham and cheese and tomato’s etc. Generally stated above is a lunch.
boil chicken and make sandwiches with it on real whole grain bread like ezekiel, put fresh spinach on the sandwiches. lunch meat is bad or you in many ways. it works against your goals

1 Hour before Workout (2:30:ish)– Mutant Mass
2 scoops (130g)
replace this with vanilla whey mixed in oats

does your w/o take 3 hours? it shouldnt.

3 Cups of fruit
4 Cups Milk
Blended, and drank
drop this and eat chichen or tuna and white rice with broccoli

Dinner (6:30-7:00 anywhere in between here I would eat) –
Generally varies each night. Sometimes – Pork curry with basmati rice with green beans in rice. Chicken with veggies, salmon (seasoned) with veggies and potatotoes. Etc etc. Anything my mom makes to eat.
make sure this meal has a quality protein, veggie, and carb.

eat hard boiled eggs before bed

drink lots of water and do some cardio as soon as you get up in the morning a few days per weak.

Basically taking Mutant Mass because i needed more energy, which are calories and i don't eat enough. So its convenient, stuff that are convenient to have during school are helpful

I don’t have a big appetite, and this diet sucks because it’s forcing me to eat big meals... which turn to fat. I would like to eat every 2 hours, and have it clean, so I can have a cut look.

Currently I am doing Rippetoes 3x5 (2nd week) and will be on it till June or July.

I want to learn a lot of things, be more independent. I want to eat my own dinners, and I am willing to start making my own dinners, learning how to cook if people can help out guiding me which places to look, what to buy, what to make etc.

I hear people having a high protein/low carb diet or w/e.... what exactly does this do etc, I would like to get my goal in the beginning of the post, so what diet would I need to eat? Also, I go to highschool, so what are some convient items to buy, or make that I can eat every 2 hours? Protein bars? Not sure please help out.

Also, my parents are for me making my own dinners haha so I will be going grocery shopping Monday, or whenever I can get some help and find out exactly what to eat and what to buy. So please help out with that if possible. THANKS!!!

Mutant Mass Stats (Per 2 scoops)
Calories - 530
Fat – 9g
Saturated – 5g
Trans – 0.1g
Cholesterol – 25mg
Sodium – 160mg
Potassium – 820mg
Carbohydrate – 88g
Sugars – 17g
Fibre – 4g
Protein – 26g

shave small amounts of carbs from these meals. cut at least half of the fruit.

Alright, so here is my new diet with help from Joe D.

My goal is to lose some BF, anywhere from 2-5% a month, is fine just not under 2%. I don’t want to lose muscle, and don’t care about my weight #’s, just the BF I have. So, here is my schedule. Critique it further? Again, I don’t want to lose strength/muscle, just BF. I am doing Rippetoe’s 3x5, and take Cell-Tech creatine, going onto Creatine Monohydrate in about a week or less.

Diet [Revamped] ** Means added into**

**6:00 – Plan on waking up and jogging for 40minutes M,W,F,S [Plan on upping this to more days once I get into a routine]**

**1 Cup of fruit**
4 Cups Milk
**2 Scoops of Oats**
Blended, and drank

2 hours Later (9:45 or 10:00) – **Plan on almonds, nuts, and berries.**
**Not sure how much I will be having, all depends when I buy the nuts & berries.**

Lunch varies, 2 sandwhiches (rye bread) inside the sandwhiches tuna somedays, mashed eggs. **Trying for boiled chicken, on whole grain bread with some broccoli alongside or spinach on top.**

**Around 2ish - Plan on having Nuts and Berries like before**

1 Hour before Workout (2:30:ish)– Protein
**2 Scoops Myofusion Protein with 2 scoops oats** [Should I up this to 4 scoops?]

**1 Cups of fruit**
4 Cups Milk
**2 Scoops Oats**
Blended, and drank
**[Joe told me to drop this, but I feel it would really help having this, I may have less and have chicken with broccoli, or 1 tuna sandwhich with broccoli]**

Dinner (6:30-7:00 anywhere in between here I would eat)
**Dinner may switch and become 3hard boiled eggs, or chicken or pork or something along those lines. **

Alright, so here is my new diet with help from Joe D.

My goal is to lose some BF, anywhere from 2-5% a month, is fine just not under 2%. I don’t want to lose muscle, and don’t care about my weight #’s, just the BF I have. So, here is my schedule. Critique it further? Again, I don’t want to lose strength/muscle, just BF. I am doing Rippetoe’s 3x5, and take Cell-Tech creatine, going onto Creatine Monohydrate in about a week or less.

Diet [Revamped] ** Means added into**

**6:00 – Plan on waking up and jogging for 40minutes M,W,F,S [Plan on upping this to more days once I get into a routine]**

**1 Cup of fruit**
1 Cups Milk
**2 Scoops of Oats**
Blended, and drank

2 hours Later (9:45 or 10:00) – **Plan on almonds, nuts, and berries.**
**Not sure how much I will be having, all depends when I buy the nuts & berries.**
just a handful of the 2 combined

Lunch varies, 2 sandwhiches (rye bread) inside the sandwhiches tuna somedays, mashed eggs. **Trying for boiled chicken, on whole grain bread with some broccoli alongside or spinach on top.**

**Around 2ish - Plan on having Nuts and Berries like before**

1 Hour before Workout (2:30:ish)– Protein
**2 Scoops Myofusion Protein with 2 scoops oats** [Should I up this to 4 scoops?] no

**1 Cups of fruit**
4 Cups Milk drop the milk here or at least use skim
**2 Scoops Oats**drop the oats also
Blended, and drank
**[Joe told me to drop this, but I feel it would really help having this, I may have less and have chicken with broccoli, or 1 tuna sandwhich with broccoli]**

Dinner (6:30-7:00 anywhere in between here I would eat)
**Dinner may switch and become 3hard boiled eggs, or chicken or pork or something along those lines. **

^^^

New question, my goal is to lose 3-5% in a month of BF, running T,TH,Sat,Sun 40minute jog (8-10k distance)and on the diet i stated. Is this possible? or is it more like 2-3% of BF each month?

Lastly, on off days i normally have my breakfast and lunch, but i never have the protein shake as i would before a workout, and i never have a pwo shake or the chicken after. I only have dinner and im done. Is this bad? i don't want to put on fat and since im not really doing mcuh on an off-day i think im just going to gain BF.

New question, my goal is to lose 3-5% in a month of BF, running T,TH,Sat,Sun 40minute jog (8-10k distance)and on the diet i stated. Is this possible? or is it more like 2-3% of BF each month?

Lastly, on off days i normally have my breakfast and lunch, but i never have the protein shake as i would before a workout, and i never have a pwo shake or the chicken after. I only have dinner and im done. Is this bad? i don't want to put on fat and since im not really doing mcuh on an off-day i think im just going to gain BF.

dont worry about how fast you shed the fat. just keep moving in the right direction. the last thing you want to do at your age is deprive yourself of nutrients. remember this diet is just a rough draft. thats all anyone can do for you. you need to watch wats happening and make adjustments. when you hit bumps in the plan let us know. i think you should eat at least 4 meals per day on an off day.

Any other input? 100views and only 8 replies =(

So a question, since i am trying to cut but preserve muscle or whatever you want to call it. What should my goal for calories be? Should i eat big meals, or have a little bit on my plate? i also don't want to starve.. so?

Top Bottom