Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

creatine is no joke

Creatine plain version as Southern lord said Works well but make darn sure its PURE German or USA made brand ( actually made in thos countries)

Chinese, korean, and asian manufacturing process tend to be DIRTY and impure.

Other favs of mine are Magnsesium infused creatine and also Real Creatine Ethyl Ester

Yep. Make sure the monohydrate is labeled "creapure". This is the manufacturer you want. the brand doesn't matter so long as it is creapure.

O, Do you have any plans on putting RawMCC back on the market? It is one of the best creatines.

Con-crete Creatine ( Conjugated Creatine) by Promera Health is the only one I can take that doesn't make be bloat up like crazy. I have proabably tried about 6 different ones. I know to alot of people the bloat is desirable, but not to me.

I agree that creatine REALLY DOES WORK! I was on it for my first month back at the gym and I was able to increase everything 5-10 lbs and do many more reps/sets of everything without feeling exhaused and muscle burning... Went off of it and now I feel like I cant even complete 2-3 sets of multiple excersises and the weight I can do is reduced as well honestly I started taking it again today and only took a week off.. I can't stand working out without it

lol yeah bro same here i might be a lifer creatine user.
is there any harm in that? proly hard on the kidneys?
this is why i don't joose, if i did i'd be on for life

Raw MCC is da shiznit bro, Just Saying. Raw MCC and AMp02. Try that out Bino.

I use the Vitamin Shop Brand Monohydrate on workout days...about an hour before. I notice great pumps when I use it along with CytoCarb and a protein shake. I also notice a bit of bloat. I never thought about using it every day. If I do I need to swich to a brand that doesn't bloat...I can't friggin stand that!!

Top Bottom