Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

contest diets ... mentally tough

grainger

My height is 5' 8". My weight stays around 186 to 195. My contest weight was 158 1/4. I lost 6 lbs in water that last night after cutting water.

Mentally tough, tell me about it LOL. Precontest diets are practically my regular diet for the time being. I always need to be in great shape for what I do. I am very edgy at times, probably as a result of the lack of carbs in me. Nevertheless, the results are awesome. Shows you how important diet and nutrition really are.

BigGerry

Yeah, I lost about 2" off my chest and 3" on the legs. I did find out I had some calves hidden back there afterall. I would like to come in as a middle next year. The Jrs aren't until August so I have some time. Friends want me to hit the States in May but I back up and see the size issue myself. Thanks for the compliments.

Red trucks were night show. Black is from pre-judging.

big congrats bro.i'm doing my first one june next year......oh what fun......................look great man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom