Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

contest diets ... mentally tough

The last week. Days 7-4 zero carbs (muscle bellies disappeared), 3-showtime carb loading (there is a God muscle returned) 25g carbs per 2-3 hours and reaccess appearance every 12 hours.

Water 1 gal each day until last week, then 2 gal until noon on Friday. Only 20 oz water until weigh-ins. Not much more before actual pre-judging.

Left out most important part Protein !!! 1.5 grams per lb of BW. I ate what I liked Beef mostly, lean, lean, lean. Some chicken and fish for variety.

Hope that helps. Ask if you have anymore questions. There are no secrets just hard work.

Thanks

Thanks for the encouragement guys. It was definately one of the toughest things I've ever made myself do. It was rewarding. I've already picked my show for next year, Jr States.

Last edited:
Bro, I am fucking proud of you. Great job man. You are insperational. Keep up the good work.

You're right, it's all mental. Everything is mental.

Peace

Congrats,good condition.Outstanding traps and chest,rest needs a little more size .Loosing size is the worst part i feel,my legs and chest go to nothing,or so i think.Enjoy your food,get bigger and stronger and kick ass next time!

EVEN THOUGH ITS MENTALLY TOUGH, I LOVE GETTING READY FOR A SHOW. THE RESULTS ARE AMAZING, I DID MY FIRST SHOW IN JULY (1ST PLACE IN NOVICE, 3RD IN OPEN MIDDLE WEIGHT) IT WAS TOUGH HAD TO LOSE 55LBS, BUT IL;L NEVER GET THAT HEAVY AGAIN UNLESS ITS ALL MUSCLE. BUT CANT WAIT TO START DIETING AGAIN IN JAN. FOR THE NEW JERSEY STATES AND SUBURBAN. BUT YOU LOOK GOOD BRO KEEP IT UP.

Top Bottom