Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Coming off....any good supplements??

NCLifter

In the past six months, I ran Fina/Deca/Test for 8 weeks, an 8 week bridge of 200mg of Primo, and then 8 weeks of Deca/Test. Now I guess I could use some time off of everything for a few months. I was thinking of going to GNC and checking out the new supplements to keep me amused for a couple of months.

Is there anything out there? I've heard about tribulus,methoxy,ZMA, and a bunch of other shit. I know it cant touch the real thing, but mabye it will be fun to pretend I'm 17 and naive as hell again. Any suggestions?

yeah, I'm on the protein and glutamine all the time. Cell Tech and Vanadyl does give me some pretty good pumps. Mabye I'll try that again.

ZMA was the biggest heap of garbage, if you ask me.

Come on now... You can get Zinc and Magnesium from a goddamn multivitamin. I am sure that the ZMA or ZMass fuses the two differently, but I can tell you that it did nothing for me in gaining lean muscle mass.

wc.

Cytodyne helps supress cortisol reasonably well, which could help any muscle wasting. I'll be giving it a try in a month or so.

I agree that ZMA (ZMassPM) blows huge monkey cock. It's just another rip-off supp that IMO just hopes that you fall in the majority of men and are zinc deficient so you will feel better and sleep better if you take their ZMA.

Top Bottom