Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clen dosage for petite woman

alexiarenee

HI. I am wondering how much clen would I need to take in order to see maximum results? I am a small framed female about 108 lbs..I just want to get rid of this last 5-7 punds of bodyfat that is creating a SHIELD over my abs!! Also, has anyone ever ordered it from someone in another country over the net??

Last edited:
eric88 said:
personally i wouldnt use clen to loose 5 lbs. maybe like 20 but not 5. just do more cardio.

I agree, 5 pounds can be shed without it, if you are that desperate for the weight loss, just get an ECA and use that

Cyclone

alexiarenee said:
HI. I am wondering how much clen would I need to take in order to see maximum results? I am a small framed female about 108 lbs..I just want to get rid of this last 5-7 punds of bodyfat that is creating a SHIELD over my abs!! Also, has anyone ever ordered it from someone in another country over the net??

My girlfriend is probably about the same build as you and she used it with great results. Here how it goes...

Week 1 : 1 a day
Week 2 : 2 a day
1/2 of Week 3 (3days) : 2 a day
Take 2 weeks off
Next Week : 2 a day
Until finish 50 tabs: 2 a day (if you want you can up it to 3 on this week until you finish.)

Order from other country, yes...

barnes3

Top Bottom