Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chicks who don't talk

First off Raina does not do post its, that girl can talk, and talk, and talk.... hehe which makes it good.

and "Missfit" lol stopppppp your not self involved or concieted, well maybe not to me at least but Im special

Raina said:
I never talk. Ever. But I carry post it notes with me and write out copious amounts of chatter on the notes and pass them to those around me.
bang-head-on-desk-stress_ani.gif

long pauses are the equivalent to dead air on the radio. and what do people do when that happens? they switch stations. so, be prepared. get a girls license plate number and have a cop friend do a background check on her, that way you'll be prepared to ask her questions about her favorite subjects: mainly her. "So, i heard you spent some time in a Thai prison?" now how can a conversation fizzle after that?

Mr. dB said:
Women who don't talk? Do these mythical creatures really exist?

Everything in moderation.....

Mia: Don't you hate that?

Vincent: What?

Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable?

Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.

Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody special. When you can just shut the fuck up for a minute and comfortably enjoy the silence.

Yes.

On average, there is a pause after about 8 mins of conversation. Pay attention the next time you're with some people shootin' the shit.

you fuckers who love listening to some self-absorbed chick prattle on, well, i had to do this tonight. sat near some perpetual wind bag with a voice that could repel insects and harm small animals. for 3 hours, i had to listen to this conversation about nothing. i am amazed that women will talk just due to the opportunity. who cares what you ate for lunch or the outfit you bought, or how you like this guy but don't kow, he's nice but i just don't feel that way about him, BLAH, BLAH, Blah!!! we were trying to find ways to shut her up, i brought her and her friend over some drinks hoping it would buy a few seconds of silence, but they took turns while the other was drinking. yay for deaf, mute women. Marlee Maitlin where are you now?

Top Bottom