Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chicks who don't talk

anthrax

MVP
EF VIP
When I'm with a chick I usually let her do 75% of the talking (vs 25% for me)

But some chicks are even less of a talker than I'm so if I don't make some effort we end up with long blanks

I hate that :mad: :whatever: ;)

I find it hard to be very talkative myself. Mostly it's because Im lazy and self-centered and shy. And people who do chat too much get on my nerves.

anthrax said:
When I'm with a chick I usually let her do 75% of the talking (vs 25% for me)

But some chicks are even less of a talker than I'm so if I don't make some effort we end up with long blanks

I hate that :mad: :whatever: ;)

That is a good thing. Try hanging out with women that do nothing but talk about themselves

Women should realise that it's their responsibility to keep a conversation going. ;)

I like being with a woman who's a talker. The conversation tends to flit around fast enough that you can say something erudite without exhausting your knowledge of the subject before you're onto something else. Whenever I try to make conversation I end up going into encyclopedia mode and then I get self-conscious and it all falls apart. I need good feedback to carry a conversation.

that's wrong too..

sometimes i can be insensitive to other ppls interests.. but i don't talk about myself.. all the time that would bore the fuck outta ppl :worried:
rudeboyja said:
That is a good thing. Try hanging out with women that do nothing but talk about themselves

*MissFit* said:
that's wrong too..

sometimes i can be insensitive to other ppls interests.. but i don't talk about myself.. all the time that would bore the fuck outta ppl :worried:

well I've learned that alot of women you don't even have to try to make charming conversation with. Just ask them about themselves and they can go on for a long time.

So tell me about yourself MissFit?

Top Bottom