Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Changin' routine check it out...

Id space out the deads and squats as suggested. Many similiar muscles are used in both movements. The routine looks pretty good. You can always manipulate the split. Looks like you have a good foundation there to build off of. You can always increase the volume also, and intensity over the years of training. Itll be very difficult to accomplish both of your goals simultaneously. Id concentrate on building the size first and then worry about cutting up later. Ive been training 9 straight years and have yet to do a cutting phase. It wont be a problem for me to get real lean, I was 105-115 when I started lifting. So its not a concern in my training now. Keep training hard!!

WalkingBeast said:
Id space out the deads and squats as suggested. Many similiar muscles are used in both movements. The routine looks pretty good. You can always manipulate the split. Looks like you have a good foundation there to build off of. You can always increase the volume also, and intensity over the years of training. Itll be very difficult to accomplish both of your goals simultaneously. Id concentrate on building the size first and then worry about cutting up later. Ive been training 9 straight years and have yet to do a cutting phase. It wont be a problem for me to get real lean, I was 105-115 when I started lifting. So its not a concern in my training now. Keep training hard!!

LMAO

What the hell are you going to cut? Muscle?

Yeah he's a regular old fat ass, I wonder when he's gunna cut some of that shit off.....???

cwick0 said:
LMAO

I hear ya..Walking is already pretty lean..i dont get these kids that are so obsessed with getting ripped and yet have the muscle mass of a 12 year old girl..for me 8-12% is ideal why bother trying to get to 3%? im much more impressed with throwing around huge weights ;)

cwick0 said:
LMAO

You made my morning with that, thanX brother!! Sometimes I see myself as being obese,or on the other end of the spectrum, smooth and skinny. :FRlol: :FRlol: I guess there'd be nothing to drive us if we didnt feel like shit all the time! haha I had a little gut in this picture, but Id be happy to feel as full as this again:

490622003_5_14_beast_021.jpg

The strange thing is, Im a good deal stronger now but shoulders and chest look a alot smaller to me. Arms also hit 18" a few months ago when I measured. Its a FUCKING mind game!! ThanX again brother!!

WalkingBeast said:
You made my morning with that, thanX brother!! Sometimes I see myself as being obese,or on the other end of the spectrum, smooth and skinny. :FRlol: :FRlol: I guess there'd be nothing to drive us if we didnt feel like shit all the time! haha I had a little gut in this picture, but Id be happy to feel as full as this again:

490622003_5_14_beast_021.jpg

The strange thing is, Im a good deal stronger now but shoulders and chest look a alot smaller to me. Arms also hit 18" a few months ago when I measured. Its a FUCKING mind game!! ThanX again brother!!

Just keep that gut above the belt bro..............lol....no saggn'............

wnt2bBeast said:
I hear ya..Walking is already pretty lean..i dont get these kids that are so obsessed with getting ripped and yet have the muscle mass of a 12 year old girl..for me 8-12% is ideal why bother trying to get to 3%? im much more impressed with throwing around huge weights ;)

ThanX brother!! I agree with you. The hardest thing for me is bulking. I think those that are obsessed with cutting are going to hinder thier size gains majorly. At my light bodyweight, its the farthest thing from my mind, though I was considering some cutting after the injury. I felt FUCKING obese, but Im making up for it now by training harder then ever and adding in a little cardio and sun throughout the week. I started throwing in some little 10 min cardio sessions a few times a week. My waist already went down a little from this. Now I just want the size, and to make HUGE strength increases this year. I agree also about the huge weights. Best feeling in the world!! Without it Im a wreck.More so then usual. Keep KILLING that shit!!

JKurz1 said:
Just keep that gut above the belt bro..............lol....no saggn'............

:FRlol: :FRlol: Aslong as I break 50" on the chest it probabally wont bother me too much. My waist is now a little smaller then it was in this pic:

4906210June2004_11-med.jpg

So not too bad. Im real driven by the numbers though lately. Keep KILLING that shit!!

Hey beast, how do you do rack deads if your gym has no rack???? lol......smith machine? Ever use the trap bar for deads?

JKurz1 said:
Hey beast, how do you do rack deads if your gym has no rack???? lol......smith machine? Ever use the trap bar for deads?

haha No, I wouldnt use the smith machine. The range of motion is so straight on that machine. Its good for presses on occasion. The trap bar looks like a great piece of equipment and I know Tweakle loves that thing, and look how strong he got on the deads. I think Id like it alot too. I dont have one at the main gym I train at, and never tried heavy deads on it. But if youve seen my Beast Lift its almost trying to simulate the trap bar movement. Straight up and down with nothing in the way. Id definately use it if I had one. It may be difficult to do rack deads without a rack, unless you can stack up some items to give you that height. Itll definately be some extra work to set it up. Bfold might have some good suggestions since hes used to making the best out of low budget training. Im thinking of pulling off the floor, more often for a while to switch things up again. My gym just closed down, and now for a couple of months, Im going to have to train at 2 other Gold's Gym locations. I have a question for you as well. I need some suggestions. haha Im not going to have any spotters available on my incline bench day anymore. Ill have to call random dudes that I dont know at all. Ive had bad experiences with this before. Im sure you know what I mean. The other gym, I was at for over 7 years. So I knew people well enough, that I could always get a decent spot. Good enough. How should I do my incline workout now? Ive thought of using the smith machine,power rack (pain in the ass) or just bothering everyone in sight for a fucking spot and just sucking it up. Any ideas? ThanX brother!! Hope that helps

Top Bottom