Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cat eating meds = expensive late night vet visit

still my favorite iggy screen

14145er.jpg

ololololol!

Back to my cat...

i'm a bit worried because she doesn't seem to have anywhere near the energy she normally has. she's usually bouncing off the walls (literally), and chasing toys or the laser pointer when i play around with it. She's eating, sleeping, and purring but she seems very lethargic. i'm hoping it's just still a lingering effect from possibly the sedation or the "crash" from intaking the vyvanse, but i figured it'd be gone by now. thinking it might also be the whole trauma of going to the vet etc

Back to my cat...

i'm a bit worried because she doesn't seem to have anywhere near the energy she normally has. she's usually bouncing off the walls (literally), and chasing toys or the laser pointer when i play around with it. She's eating, sleeping, and purring but she seems very lethargic. i'm hoping it's just still a lingering effect from possibly the sedation or the "crash" from intaking the vyvanse, but i figured it'd be gone by now. thinking it might also be the whole trauma of going to the vet etc

Poor kitty.

How old is she?

Rofl ok

But seriously the only guys who live alone and are single that own cats are teh geighs and super villains. True story

I used to live alone, had a cat, purchase wine by the case and LOVE to cook. I would bet my life I have had 100x more success with women then you. You sir have got quite a lot to learn about what impresses women with class, taste and refinement.

I used to live alone, had a cat, purchase wine by the case and LOVE to cook. I would bet my life I have had 100x more success with women then you. You sir have got quite a lot to learn about what impresses women with class, taste and refinement.

^---this man knows what he's talking about

as always

extra solid bro

Top Bottom