Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cant sleep

I'm prescribed 2mg klonopin ED for panic attacks, usually only take 1mg though, and when on cycle I just switch my dose time from morning to night. I get great sleep! Even @ 2mg ED for months at a time then just quitting cold turkey isn't a problem at all. It' s when you abuse it for a long period of time you are screwed, but never had that problem. Although a Benzo., it dosen't give you that desired felling by abusers like valuim, xyanax, etc... Dr. usually prescribe it more freely than most other anxiety/sleep meds. for this reason, even over paxil, prozac, lexapro, SSRII's ( which are more addictive by experience. Harder to get off of.) I think for someone just needing sleep help that .5mg of klonopin before bed time would be perfect, and you wake up felling great, even better and better as taking daily over time. You can just stop when ever need be.

BigCracker said:
I am absolutely amazed only 1 person suggest Rx sleep aids/anti anxiety meds. I've posted on this topic so many times I'll spare you guys from hearing my rant again.

However I will say that I see very little difference between a guy that takes Prozac for depression, is out of shape, eats poorly, drinks a lot of booze, and smokes cigarettes and the guy that works out, takes juice, uses ADD meds to get up, diet pills to kill his hunger, ephedrine for energy before training, and valium to chill afterwards.

A Rx garbage is and Rx garbage can-regardless of whether the chemicals ingested are legally prescribed or not.

Personally I'd rather switch to different compounds of AS before I'd consider using an Rx sleep aid that may have worse long term effects that not sleeping well at night. Herbal sleeps aids would be a better choice, but keep in mind that herbals are often just unregulated drugs with a prettier name. Personally, I'd recommend cannabis(sativah strain). Just my 2 bong rips.

Regardless of the rest of this post, I think the highlighted portion is something our local sponsor pill pushers need to take into account.

Puts me to sleep and helps get my natural test levels back to normal. I call it smackadix. I think Ag-guys are gunna add it.

Lunesta has been shown in clinical studies to have no significant rebound insomnia upon discontinuation, which is one of the reasons so many people are addicted to ambien... they can't sleep without it.
I respect the encouragement to go OTC before anything else, but when dealing with an overactive CNS, most times, pharmaceuticals may be the only resort.

Klonipin is addictive. We have folks come toour ER all the time wanting a klonipin script and when they dont get what they want they get pissed start cursing making threats throwing over tables and end up going to jail. People who act like that who don't get what they want generally are addicts.

samoth said:
I would recommend staying away from benzos. They work great for a number of things, but they're pretty potent and addictive drugs with pretty high rec value.

:cow:

I took Klonopin (prescribed) 1.5 mgs for a year and half, stopped taking it in September 06 and my lifes been jacked up since. Things are slowly starting to return to normal but I still have to be very cautious not to over do it. I cant drink coffee and AAS is definitely out of the question.

Stay away from the benzo's dude

CF

do what I do: I take 2 mega sleep capsules about 1 hr before I want to fall asleep, and 600 mg of seroquel. Sometimes I'm wired so tight at night after working all day and then spending 1-2 hrs in the gym I have to take some xanax to help, but not every night. I've got major sleeping problems though, so don't take anything close to that dosage of serequel unless your doc prescribes it. (you might not wake up)

A lot of in depth info in this thread, which is good. But, to the original poster, have you tried good old benadryl? The thing is, it is mild. But the way that it helps you sleep doesn't seem to, normally, allow for deep rem or dream sleep. But, with tren, I have so many goddamn vivid dreams and thoughts running through my head at night, benadryl seems to be just the thing that balances it out. Try one or two caps (25-50 mg) 45 min before bed and see if it helps. I'm not saying it "knocks me out", but it gives me just the push I need to fall asleep. Good luck!

Jacob

Top Bottom