Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can I even be considered a bodybuilder???

econanalyst

Hey,
I started working out about 5 or 6 months ago. I have become much stronger and lost some weight. I started using creatine about 3 weeks ago. When you are on creatine all I ever hear is to eat as much food as possible, (does this include junk food). What kind of food? Well anyways, if the difference between bb's and powerlifters is that bb's diet. Then what the hell am I considered? I am planning on going on a cutting cycle (taking hydroxycut) when I go off creatine. Please let me know what you think.

Protein is your best friend, go buy some! I recommend the triple threat 3/60 that George sells here. It is very good and CUT OUT THE JUNK FOOD!!!!

can I get enough protein without taking any special protein items (shakes, bars). I usually eat like hotdogs or hamburgers for supper. Or do I have to take extra protein?

U have to take extra protien, and you need to cut out the dogs. Theyre compressed shit.

to became a bodybuilder to have to enjoy his way of life and that's clean eating for the whole year, if not go home and get obese

don't spare with Protein, buy a 5 pounds container and drink it in a week max. 2 weeks a part from beef,eggs,chicken,thuna all you can eat
Go to 2,3gr of protein per pound and you'll begin to be a bodybuilder

I know a guy that benches 750. He was interviewed in Powerlifting USA. They asked him about his diet and he responded by saying "I eat a lot of hamburgers, pizza, hot dogs, and Budweiser. I'd rather have a hot dog than a protein shake any day".

Top Bottom