Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can a man be faithful to one woman?

Re

I can be done but damn tough. I just try to avoid the situation. Don't put yourself in a situation where you can screw up. If you do then you most likely will.

it CAN be done..

it is just a matter of if the guy really wants to be faithful. If he doesn't, he will have plenty of opportunities to fuq up and eventually he will.

I have been 100% faithful for 18 years, and I can tell you it is very hard work. The easy thing is to give in, but I have a family and she has treated me pretty good, all things considered. Marriage has been nothing like I imagined it to be, but then again I live in fantasy land most likely.

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant be faithful to one woman, Ive tried, but I just cant resist the urge to sample another Broad's Juices. When Im Juicin I need kinky sex nonstop, and my girlfriend is a bit inhibited and boring in bed, so I find myself fantasizing about kinky shit with other Broads all the time when Im on gear. Especially If im on like 500 Mg Sust or somethign like that!!

First 18 years wow! That's a long time. I guess it can be done. Not for me though no need to be unless your
married. In my opinion a girl friend is just that a friend
that is a girl that you get to sleep w\ . I say do em
all just like Eddie Murphy says it's a man's job to concur much pussy as he can. :devil: :horny:

Show, it can be done!!

Takes a lot of work on BOTH parties though. Nothing is ever easy when it comes to love.

Most of my male/female pals are 100% faithful to their lover's.

The few men AND WOMEN who are not, have cheated because their spouse's/lover's have failed in keeping the other person happy. Not all the time did it revlove around sexual issues either!!!!!

I am 100% faithful and do not tolerate infidelity. I think that anyone who cheats should have their genitals surgically deactivated....

Top Bottom