Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can a man be faithful to one woman?

My lady and I have maintained a 9 year relationship between 2 countries (Australia and Germany). Circumstances just haven't allowed us to be together full time, but she's moving out here for good in October. (yay).

It has to be the hardest fucking thing I've ever done, but she's worth it and we both have tons of frequent flyer miles now!

Yes - I am sorely tempted to misbehave on a regular basis. Most of my friends are very attractive women and I share a mutual attraction with a few of them. Bottom line is that part of being an adult is accepting you sometimes can't have everything you want and that you have to learn to appreciate those things you have.

And if I do say so myself, I think my partner and I are both doing an outstanding job!:)

I can't speak for men, but I think it may even be tougher for women to reamin faithful. Although it is possible.

Personally, all I have ever known is monogamy. I mean, when I have been single in the past, I did try one night stands and found they weren't for me. I just found I wasn't a one nighter type of guy. So, I already know if a one night stand when I'm single won't do it for me, then I know having a one night stand by cheating on my girl would really get me no where.

I've been 1 year now into a long distance relationship and it's hard. I've got one more year left before we can be together again.

Some people aren't ready to just be with one person - maybe they never will.

I, for one, have found the girl I hope to have the rest of my life.

Well, it isn't a hard question for me. I am 100% faithful to my girlfriend. few years ago, her family decided to move to another state that was about 10 hours of driving and she chose to stay with me. Talk about sacrifice and love! So, yeah...I would have to be 100% faithful to her. Plus, there's nothing like a woman's love. Woman's love is....unexplainable. Anybody who has experienced this will know what I'm talking about. (Guys, no flaming, please :D )

12 years for me. It's tough and sometimes the grass is greener on the otherside it seems but I've been able to stay on my side of the fence so far.

I know what you mean bro....I've never cheated on a girl but recently I've had the hardest time. I walk around a college campus all day and think about sex. It's hard as hell not to walk up to any girl I think is hot and "get to know her". Damn it sucks being faithfull!!!!

LawDawg8 said:
I am 100% faithful and do not tolerate infidelity. I think that anyone who cheats should have their genitals surgically deactivated....

Whoa!! I'm glad there is someone else out there that is as Vehmenent about Monagomy as I am.

I don't cheat and expect NOTHING less from my partner.

If she cheats, she's out, PERIOD. As if she NEVER existed in my life.

wow i thought im the only one like that... but then again im only 16 but i hope i don't change in the future, i am always faitful and feel just like you 35andfeel19. She cheats, she's gone, if im faithful then why the hell can't she. :D

~WizKid :kaioken:

it is possible for a woman to keep her legs closed, but not for a man, and it is normal and natural for a man to sleep around, it is our biology

Top Bottom