Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Burst blood vessels

Anarchic

Does anyone else get streaky bruises on their shoulders after using the squat machine? I do about 450lbs for 6 reps - am I doing something wrong?:confused:

all the time bro your not alone, I do standing calf raises with 900lbs and get really bad blood vessel breakage. say btw ever drank the night before a leg day and done leg presses? if you do you will break many many blood vessels in your face and neck, it happened to me bad.

not that it is common practice for me to drink but it goes to show you how much that crap affects your body!

I know a guy who burst blood vessels on his face while on the crapper!! Now thats nasty! Yeah - the drink doesn't help one bit - I miss sessions sometimes because of it.

I think I figured out why i get those. Look at the seam in the shoulder of your shirt.... that's thick, rough material. Most of the pressure from pads, bars, etc., tends to be focused pretty heavily right on that thin line. The day I wore a tank top: No streaks. just very sore shoulders. :D

Top Bottom