Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bulking meals/cycle

OK I want to bulk up and I was wondering if these meals and these cycle is good enough. 23-yr-old, 5'10, 200-204lbs (depending what i eat) i do not know my bf% but i can see my abs when (and only when) i flex them. i've used one crappy bulking cycle and one good cutting cycle before. been training for almost 7yrs

meal 1
1 bagel
8 egg whites
2 slices fat-free cheese

meal 2
2 cups milk
1 cup pancake mix
natural peanut butter

meal 3
1 can tuna
1 bagel
1 banana

meal 4
1 serving lean ground meat
1 scoop whey powder

meal 5
8 egg whites
1 bagel

meal 6
1 serving CELL-Tech
8 egg whites
3 jalapeno peppers 7
1 cup cottage cheese
total (approx.)
cals fat carbs protein
2522 21.5 289 230

cycle
500mg/wk Sustanon for 8 wks and 1cc/EOD of tren (TH) for the last 6 wks. i'll be cutting down with tren,ECA and T3 for 6 wks afterwards. should i eat more meals and if so, what? i am on a budget here...

Don't try to cut down after a bulking cycle = DISASTER!!

You will loose all your gains if yo utry to diet, after the cycle you have to eat just as much if not even more to try to keep your gains. Unless your goal is 30lbs of solid muscle, try to do a cycle where you can eat a little more normal and gain 10-15 lbs. So you will not gain a sit load of fat. Just my opinion...

M56M

Biggest thing you need to change in your diet is get more calroies (like up above 3000) and get rid of Cell-tech... it's a waste of your cash bro... honestly... Use EAS Phosphagen... or SOMETHING cheaper... MQ makes a good creatine supplement... The only thing that makes cell-tech supposedly "good" is the ala (alpha lipoic acid in it ) and also the carbs... you can take your creatine with grape juice and even buy an alpha lipoic acid supp and mix it togetierh with your creatine and save some MAJOR cash... Cell-tech is shit...

thanks for the replies guys. the reason i was using cell-tech is because i still have a fresh bottle from last year, when i thought muscletech was real and not just hype (hey i didnt know jack-chit then) so i figuered to use it in a bulking cycle since it has lots of calories and carbs. well anyway, i tried doing as you said iceman and increased my calories by 500/day. yesterday i was a little over 3000 and felt like puking. this is just too much food to eat in one day it was making me fat. i used to be able to see my abs now they are beginning to disappear. i think im going with m56m's advice and try to eat a bit saner, around 2000 cal/day with moderate fat, low carbs and high protein. using 500mg/wk of sust and 1cc/EOD of tren should be enough to gain lean muscle right? im not looking to get into contest shape or be a hugh freak, just put on some lean muscle on my frame. im 5'10, 200-204lbs (before i tried this stupid bulk diet). here is the most current pic i have, dont know if you can tell my bf% from it

If you weigh 200lbs, then 2000 cal/day will make you lose weight. You certainly won't gain any. It doesn't matter how much Sust and Tren you take. AS doesn't change the laws of thermodynamics.. You have to consume more calories than you expend to gain weight period, and if you lift weights, unless you have a serious thyroid condition, you're expending a hell of a lot more than 2000 cal/day at 200lbs. If you do what your planning, you'll probably get stronger, and leaner, and you shouldn't lose much muscle, but you won't gain any. Try eating 2700 for a few days and then go for 3000 if it felt like you were going to puke. There's no way that eating 3000 calories one day was making you fat. Fat doesn't form that fast. You're losing your abs because the sust is making you hold water. You can't put fat on in a day. That feeling was just in your head. Good luck with whatever you decide.

if you are trying to bulk 2000 calroies is not going to work... You WILL lost weight... You need to eat more calroies than your body is burning each day to gain weight.. That's how it happens. If you are feeling sick from eating 3000 calories a day you are either eating total junk food or your stomach is way too small... you need to eat really clean (no candy, sugar, soda, basically no junk food, etc...) and eat every 3 hours... spread your meals out into 5 or 6 every day... Your abs should not be dissappearing under fat or anything like that, especially if you are active and lifting.... Right now I eat 4300 calories a day and I can see my abs, and I've been on this kind of diet for more than 2 month's now, so it's all about how much and how clean your food is if you want to gain mass and keep your six pack abs... If you are holding water from gear obviously your abs will disappear a little bit, but water retention is temporary and will go away when you get off the sauce...

Last edited:
You misunderstood my intention....

I am not telling you not to eat, eat ALOT by all means, but you have to eat clean. like it was stated above...no candy, junk, sweets, etc. And 2000 cals will not let you gain weight bro you have to up that. Try to eat more meals throughout the day instead of sticking 1000 cals in each meal, it will help with that sick full/feeling. And if you are having a problem eating, example, lack of hunger....try using some EQ it will make you hungier than you ever imagined and give you some good lean keepable gains. Good Luck bro.

M56M

well here is what i was eating yesterday which just made me feel full and bloated. the meals were 7 spread throughout the day:

3 bagels
18 egg whites
6 whole eggs
2 slices fat-free cheese
2 cups fat-free milk
1 cup pancake mix
sugar free syrup
2 slices whole wheat bread
2 tbs natural peanut butter
1 can tuna
1 chicken breast
1 MRP bar
1 serving CELL-Tech
3 jalapeno peppers
1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese
2 scoops whey protein
1/4 cup red kidney beans

total
cal/fat/carbs/protein
3341/65/387/302

since i have only had 2 shots of sust (500mg) i dont think nothing was water weight yet. as a kid i was fat so i am one of those people that gain fat easy. would adding 75mg of ephedrine/day and pyramiding cytomel from 20mcg-100mcg and back down be a good idea, just to keep as much of the fat away as possible?

Bro your diet looks nice and clean, which is great... I remember back about a year ago when I started trying to eat really clean. I would try to eat a ton of egg whites (like 10) every morning... I felt like I Was gonna yack for the first week or two. That's possibly what's making you feel sick... But basically your biggest problem is calorie intake... you need to get it up way above 2000... Here is a link to an article about eating and coloric intake for putting on lean mass with minimal bodyfat... It made me reshape my diet and I've made great gains since I paid attention to the information i derived from the article... I hope it helps you
It's in two parts
Here is part one
Here is part two
Try to read through both parts and use a calculator on the calculation parts.. it helps you really get a great target range for daily caloric intake...
Good luck bro, keep us posted...
YUM

Top Bottom