Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bulking meals/cycle

Don't take ephedrine while your bulking. You will start holding some water from Sust right away. It has a really fast-acting ester in it. A lot of people gain several lbs of water the first week. Drink a lot of water and watch sodium if you feel bloated. You're calories look ok, and as long as you lift right and get enough rest, you're going to put on almost all muscle. You will get a little fat, probably, but that's the price you pay for the muscle. The extra muscle will make it easier to lose the fat later.

All I am going to say is: Low calories=Low muscle gains
If you are on a budget, then you need to make the most out of your anabolics, because otherwise you will be wasting money in the long run.

Look at it this way, it's just like when people say: you are what you eat, well for anabolics: you are, how much you eat, and how clean you eat.

Try the following: Add 1 whole jar of ALL NATURAL PEANUT BUTTER through out the day, spread it into the 6 meals, trust me, you will NOT gain fat from clean peanut butter. I am almost sure that it's all in your head, it's a simple case of water retension. SUS will make you retain water, so you might look fatter, but you are not getting fat.

Mr.X

Top Bottom