Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buffalo wild wings aaaahhh been so long

they are building one in my town right now as well. can't wait, love me some chicken...errr i mean buffalo!

We have one I was watching a game one time and told the bartender to bring me the hottest ones they had shortly after the order was put in people started trickling out of the kitchen to see who the idiot was that ordered these.Needless to say these things were so fuckin hot i think i lost taste in my mouth forever.

never thought about it before but it looks like a thong kinda

black mesh shorts pulled up. my wife was making fun of my legs on vacation so i told her to take a pic and use it as her wallpaper for her phone. i dont own thongs. yet.

We have one I was watching a game one time and told the bartender to bring me the hottest ones they had shortly after the order was put in people started trickling out of the kitchen to see who the idiot was that ordered these.Needless to say these things were so fuckin hot i think i lost taste in my mouth forever.

I've ordereed their hottest ones many times and I never learn

I'll enjoy like 2 and then be in misery for the rest of the meal

I've ordereed their hottest ones many times and I never learn

I'll enjoy like 2 and then be in misery for the rest of the meal
i actually eat the blazin every time..i use the sauce at home for my chicken and rice..blazin and mango habenero are my 2 favorites

i actually eat the blazin every time..i use the sauce at home for my chicken and rice..blazin and mango habenero are my 2 favorites

have you noticed they made the sauces a bit hotter like six months ago?

I used to be able to order blazin every time, but it seemed they bumped up their hotness and even the spicy garlic has a kick now

i have no clue been about a year since i been to one ,maybe even longer..only time i see them is if i go to michigan..i just bought the sauces and had them at home

their bar is pretty expensive, I never really drink there

their "specials" aren't even decent prices

23oz bud light for $4 on special, no thanks. ill go to the dive bar instead

Top Bottom