Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not Having the best of luck hardening on cycle with masteron

current stats are five foot ten inches 216 pounds and about 17 or 18 percent body fat.
so been on masteron for the past 5 weeks. Using mast prop 150mgs EOD, deca 250mgs a week, and some sustanon 250mgs a week.
Was hoping I would get a harder physique but it has not been happening yet, should I switch to something else or should I keep going and hope things change?
thats because bf is too high,,, dont see masteron shine until you single digits

current stats are five foot ten inches 216 pounds and about 17 or 18 percent body fat.
so been on masteron for the past 5 weeks. Using mast prop 150mgs EOD, deca 250mgs a week, and some sustanon 250mgs a week.
Was hoping I would get a harder physique but it has not been happening yet, should I switch to something else or should I keep going and hope things change?

I would drop Mast completely. If you're using a gram of gear per week and not seeing the intended results, the gear is not the problem here (especially one made for the stage).
What's your diet like?

Top Bottom