Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buffalo wild wings aaaahhh been so long

HAYEZ

Crack Peddler
Platinum
Finally miami has a buffalo wild wings! About to devour 24 wings and some fried shit... Now all I need is a white castle and I can get fat as shit

I use to go to the Anchor Bar in Buffalo, home of the Buffalo wings. I lived on Main street in Buffalo for a while BTW.

You're all bitches.

I use to eat speedies in the home of the speedie too. You don't know what a speedie is so we won't go into that.

I use to go to the Anchor Bar in Buffalo, home of the Buffalo wings. I lived on Main street in Buffalo for a while BTW.

You're all bitches.

I use to eat speedies in the home of the speedie too. You don't know what a speedie is so we won't go into that.

wow. food master. almost as cool as an ass master minus the homo.

people actually admit to living in buffalo? news to me.

wow. food master. almost as cool as an ass master minus the homo.

people actually admit to living in buffalo? news to me.

are u pulling up your shorts in your avi to show off ur legs or are u wearing womens underwear with your hands up on your hips?

You're all bitches.

I never got a chance to grab a speedie, but I did get a GREAT beef on weck at Laughlin's when I was in Buffalo for a hockey game.

Top Bottom