Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bros, do you tan?

Bros, do you tan?

• YES i get my TAN ON!

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • NO WAY! i'm not that much of a "Bro"

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • ONLY before a competition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ONLY before the summer/vacation

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iggy

Elite Mentor
Platinum
At all?
Not just before a comp but during winter or before summer?

i've only once in my life and that was before spring break.
don't regret it either.

i look like casper lately though.
(will post a pic of myself and dennis wolf next week when i get back to college from my spring break vaca.)

and ladies, are you neutral, do you think this is cool, or is it ghey?

*it's probably not a good idea to tan with two black eyes, right?

i'm such a Pale Male the only i can prove i DO have a tan is to flash a tan line. :(

I tan if I head to the beach but it is not like I am walking around all day concerned with the shade of my skin. Once you get married, stay that way for over a decade, never go out, rarely take off your shirt (unless you are at the gym and want to flex in front of the mirror to show off your 15% body fat...and enjoy the weird looks), there is no need to tan.

Also, everyone I see who is in their late 40's -50's who used to tan looks like shit. Their skin is like sandpaper.

I can see you young studs wanting to tan to impress the ladies so enjoy it! (while it lasts)

BTW I am listening to Prince. His early works are amazing. He was cool and dressed up purple suits with white ruffles and he didn't need to tan.

Prince is the man! Little red corvette, i will die for you, all his songs are kickass. the prince movie is hella awesome too.

Top Bottom