Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Breakfast food other than Oatmeal

My End Over Mad her said:
I just would like to say I HATEN FUCKING OATMEAL yeah
I had to get that out because I HATE FUCKING oatmeal
I know its great for the body but......

I HATE FUCKING OATMEAL

i hope someone can back me on this cuz i know everyone on this board practically eats it everyday

Personally, I really love oatmeal, especially the old fashioned kind. However, I will admit to occasionally getting very, very, VERY sick of the shit! Here's several more palatable options that I've discovered to plain oatmeal. One, throw some chocolate protein powder into your oatmeal. I've hear somehwere or another that heat may break down whey protein, but it can't hurt that much. The chocolate taste is somewhat scrumptious and kind of makes you feel like a kid again. My personal favorite is to add about a half cup of raisins and a bunch of cinnamon. Tastes very good! Plus, the half cup of raisins adds about 260-300 calories, which is always good when bulking. Also, I found a recipe in Muscle and Fitness last month. I know it's not an oatmeal recipe, but it's damn good anyway. It's for apple pancakes. If you would like the recipe, then e-mail or PM me or just plain reply to this thread. I have to say that Laura Creaville is my goddess. She sure as hell knows how to make bodybuilding palatable and even pleasureable.

I'm bulking right now but usually do one session of cardio per week in the morning on empty stomach in order to keep my vascular system in check.
So before I left this morning at 6.30am, I sticked a big sweet potato in the oven. I came back at 7.30am after 30min of cardio and a few sets of abs, had a shower and ate the sweet potato, a turkey breast and a few almonds at 8am.
That's what I call a "power breakfast". (although I only eat this way after my weekly session of cardio).

Yeah when bulking I really cant stand eating 4 bowls of corn flakes with bananas...this is when unbreakfast like foods come in.
I love cottage cheese , peanut butter, and oatmeal = all those choices are great for me. You can prepare meats that are more breakfast friendly, like put some minced meat in pita bread with some bacon lettuce tomato or mayo. I think it's an arab sandwich we have in brazil . Many people like it, and I dont mind it too much - so for breafast i sometimes have that. But i have bad reactions to pasta and cottage cheese. In my family we used to eat "Pasta adventure" it was a pasta we used to have for dinner to incentivate my little 5 yr old bro to eat more.
Damn, that pasta was 100% shit. Pasta in bacon oil, bacon, sour cream, and cottage cheese. I kinda liked it, but always had a bad reaction to it. Fat overload i guess. (I used to eat 3 plates of the shit ...no wonder i was fat).

BTW< i never said i ate tuna in the morning. Its for lunch (when cutting).

Not to get off topic, but
BMJ, if you have any experience with creatine, could you check out the supp board, i have a post there asking some ?s about preventing bloat and accelerating results, so if you have any experience, let's see what you can offer.

Thanks bro
Blood

Last edited:
Try this:

1/2 cup of ricotta cheese
1 packet of splenda (or other sweetener)
1 egg (with or w/o the yolk)
some cinnamon

mix all together and microwave for 2 min. makes a really great hot
cereal subsitute.

Top Bottom