Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Breakfast food other than Oatmeal

rolinhgh

HEY GUYS I GET SO TIRED OF EATING OATMEAL FOR BREAKFAST. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE THATS QUICK OTHER THAN A PROTEIN SHAKE.

b'feast

breakfeast is not a meal to be made quick, its the most important meal of the day. Mom wasn't wrong about that, especially to bodybuilders, it kickstarts the metabolism for the day.

My breakfast:
9 eggs using 2 yolks scrambled
1 cup oats
1 bagel with jelly
coffee
aspirin
ephedrine

Re: b'feast

TheGame2001 said:
breakfeast is not a meal to be made quick, its the most important meal of the day. Mom wasn't wrong about that, especially to bodybuilders, it kickstarts the metabolism for the day.

My breakfast:
9 eggs using 2 yolks scrambled
1 cup oats
1 bagel with jelly
coffee
aspirin
ephedrine

Wholeheartedly AGREE! :D

It sounds like youre cutting, as youre restricting yourself to oats.
My choices when cutting are
whole wheat bagels, oats, whole wheat or dark bread, and a cereal like all bran.

Try to keep with the ratio of your diet. Do not drink shit like juice, those are just carbs that are useful, however fill you up very little and can pack on calories rather quick. So go with my choices, but if you're bulking, the game's breakfast looks pretty good.

When bukling I love oats and peanut butter with milk. Sounds nasty? Damn, but it relieves you of the pain from cutting. Cutting is a bitch, but you gotta do what you gotta do bro.

Peace

And please don't eat a protein shake. Replenish your glycogen stores, especially after the 8hour+ fast and morning cardio!
In another words, eat carbs at breakfast. If you don't have time, throw in some oats with some protein shake (chocolate whey) and water, and it taste just fine. Perhaps even with a banana if you're not storing it for later. Just don't exagerate and fall over on your daily intake.

Good luck.

what is a good bfast for someone who lifts in the morning followed by 10-20mins cardio trying to loose fat

1/2oats ,5eggwhites??? f

That sounds good.
But try subbing that for 2 slices of ww bread, it goes better with eggs. Throw some whole eggs. Try

3 eggs 2 whites
2 ww breads
(optional multi vit. and BCAAs)

go with 1C of oats instead. 1/2c is rather little. but i understand, its the unbereable taste. But you have to sacrfice some things, or you can just eat more fitting foods, like whole wheat or dark bread.

I just would like to say I HATEN FUCKING OATMEAL yeah
I had to get that out because I HATE FUCKING oatmeal
I know its great for the body but......

I HATE FUCKING OATMEAL

i hope someone can back me on this cuz i know everyone on this board practically eats it everyday

Top Bottom