Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bran987's Diet Journal with Pics: Must Get In Shape.

Maing... Back and delts looked jacked (I know is from the 3 years of DL, but still)

as for the progress being slow... STOP WHINING!!! you didn't get fat overnight, did you? well, it works the same in both ways... think of it like watching the grass grow...

Good work good work

Oh yeah, Sony digicams suck...

End Of Week 5:

Only Lost 1 More Pound. But if I look close, the love handles are slowly shrinking from the front pic you can see. but my chest is beginning to get a little definition, and I can start to see little shit happening in my legs sometimes and sometiems I see my abs under there somewhere

pintoca said:
Maing... Back and delts looked jacked (I know is from the 3 years of DL, but still)

as for the progress being slow... STOP WHINING!!! you didn't get fat overnight, did you? well, it works the same in both ways... think of it like watching the grass grow...

Good work good work

Oh yeah, Sony digicams suck...
lol, I'll try to stop whining. grass growing... grass growing...

this sony has held up 7 years for me, no complaints except 1 battery going out! my brother just bought a brand new casio exilim that is really cool.

thanks for the comments, you're always there pintoKa

6/29/05:

Meal 1: 30g protein powder, 1.5 cups skim milk, glutamine, creatine

Man, there is a HUGE difference between

this

Week1-Front.jpg

and this

dsc000913rj.jpg

In the second pic you can see the obliques!!! not to mention a much more flat chest

^^ MUCH LESS poochy!!

The gut is no longer "pushing" out & there's a hint 'O abness there.......Good job!!

Bran there is definitely progress! Good work. This is the best part when you can actually SEE a differnce because it really stimulates motivation. Lots of us know what you're going through. I was in a real slump for over a year and just got back into the groove a couple months ago and the transition back to the training and dieting lifestyle can be a bit of a shock.

jenscats5 said:
^^ MUCH LESS poochy!!

The gut is no longer "pushing" out & there's a hint 'O abness there.......Good job!!
i agree looking good, but why cant u just suck in to get rid of the poochyness

Top Bottom