Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BM finally has lost it

well I was sitting here waiting for the new super secret superdooper noboby can see the new game I am working on, it is so secret I don't even know what game it is, but my welfare check is late so I have to argue with BM and make stupid remarks.

I'd put some $ in a new MLM scheme but I don't know anything about Mary Kay, besides I heard that stuff will never catch on, who wants to drive a pink Cadillac anyway.
r
nomarriage.com a place to find a mail order bride

Dude - from my lips to the ears of god... check this out but keep it on the downlo:

I have this friend that is working on this supersecret double-probation coupon mass marketing program that will revolutionize the internet networking industry, literally take it by storm. I was gonna invest my shopping money for the week, but I have that coin tied up in my current supply of Tito's and Turkey Hill. So I am passing this on to you, good broly.... Remember

*puts finger to lips*

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Bikinimom don't wanna be all penned up like that tired old Martha Stewart broad. I ain't into prison sechshuals. Feel me?

well I was sitting here waiting for the new super secret superdooper noboby can see the new game I am working on, it is so secret I don't even know what game it is, but my welfare check is late so I have to argue with BM and make stupid remarks.

I'd put some $ in a new MLM scheme but I don't know anything about Mary Kay, besides I heard that stuff will never catch on, who wants to drive a pink Cadillac anyway.
r
nomarriage.com a place to find a mail order bride

I'll drive a pink cadillac if someone pays me. I'm always for sale.

r

Tolstoy > Jerry Springer....
BTW, I can't blame him for getting busted by writing a check to a prostitute...
I once made a check to my weed dealer back in the day when i was a pothead.
5 months ago, have I kicked being a pothead, and I speak of it like it was 5 years.

Marriage... U guys, my old friends back in SF, and my parents, make it all seem like there is hope.

Tolstoy > Jerry Springer....
BTW, I can't blame him for getting busted by writing a check to a prostitute...
I once made a check to my weed dealer back in the day when i was a pothead.
5 months ago, have I kicked being a pothead, and I speak of it like it was 5 years.

Marriage... U guys, my old friends back in SF, and my parents, make it all seem like there is hope.

The old hag reads pretty much everything, Her comments about Tolstoy were interesting, how could a man be so specific and detailed in all the interactions of characters? Tolstoy must have been a woman. And marriage is a great thing if you realize it is not all about you but all about US.

I wrote a check to a woman a few months ago for a loan and got a ton of shit for it, but I think it was because the girls brought her friend along and left a glass of OJ & Vodka on BM's bathtub... That is another thread that is history.

Plus I never liked the way pot smelled, I did like the way coke smelled other wise I could take it or leave it.

The old hag reads pretty much everything, Her comments about Tolstoy were interesting, how could a man be so specific and detailed in all the interactions of characters? Tolstoy must have been a woman. And marriage is a great thing if you realize it is not all about you but all about US.

I wrote a check to a woman a few months ago for a loan and got a ton of shit for it, but I think it was because the girls brought her friend along and left a glass of OJ & Vodka on BM's bathtub... That is another thread that is history.

Plus I never liked the way pot smelled, I did like the way coke smelled other wise I could take it or leave it.

LOL at you calling her an ole hag,She aint That old

... and the old broad did NOT kick your sorry old man ass to the curb for that?

Shit, then I guess she done EARNED her title "Coolest Broad on the Planet"... eh old man?

Top Bottom