Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BM finally has lost it

Grumpy Old Man

Grumpy Old Biker Bastard
For the past couple months she has been a Jerry fan, every damn day more trailer park drama.. Last night she spent the evening watching an old Jerry movie. WTF?
Do people really live like that?

SFTU old man... Weren't you sitting there right beside me tryin to mooch MY rockyroad after you'd just had a bowl AND a cone of butterpecan yourself?

bunch of southern fatties up in here

that's what happens when you get married! HA! You eat ice cream and drain your credit and the children suffer! HA! suckers!
nomarriage.com

r

bunch of southern fatties up in here

that's what happens when you get married! HA! You eat ice cream and drain your credit and the children suffer! HA! suckers!
nomarriage.com

r

well I was sitting here waiting for the new super secret superdooper noboby can see the new game I am working on, it is so secret I don't even know what game it is, but my welfare check is late so I have to argue with BM and make stupid remarks.

I'd put some $ in a new MLM scheme but I don't know anything about Mary Kay, besides I heard that stuff will never catch on, who wants to drive a pink Cadillac anyway.
r
nomarriage.com a place to find a mail order bride

Top Bottom