Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bloating? from clen or adipo/guggul

pumped55

I have just finished taking clen for 2 weeks followed with adipokinetix stacked with guggulbolic for 2 weeks. I have never been so bloated in my entire life. Does anyone know if it is a side effect of any of these three things, or could it be that I haven't menstrated in so long that my body is finally getting ready to since I haven't gotten my period for months? I have actally gained weight after the 4 weeks even when i have been eating right and doing my cardio. i usually never have a problem losing weight when i make a few simple changes. any sugg?

Try increasing your water intake dramatically while cutting carbs and sodium. Eat lots of potassium rich vegetables. There's a very good chance you're retaining excess fluid due to hormonal/electrolyte imbalances.

i honestly drink about 2 gallons of water a day already. should i go to the doctor or gyno? i am also debating going back on clen for the next cycle. my legs look swollen too now.

Did the weight/fluid gain happen WHILE you were taking the adipo/guggul or did it happen when you stopped taking it? It may be hormonal, but it may be probs with kidney/lymph/heart/mineral balance or many other things. It's probably nothing to worry about, but your GP would be a better first visit than a gyno.

the water retention began while i was taking the guggulbolic/adipo. also i went to the doctor and they said they were going to run some tests and said if i haven't gotten my period for 7 months, they have to give me something to make me menstrate. is this going to cause more problems you think with gaining weight or will it help me lose? thanks MS

I dunno pumped. Nor does your doc until they run those tests. Certainly if your hormones our out of whack, then getting them back in balance will no doubt make you feel better and drop some fluid. It depends on why you're not menstruating. If it's because of low bodyfat/low estrogen/progesterone then you shouldn't be having probs with fluid retention. Are you super lean??? Have you been taking any other supplements? It may be that your lack of menstration has nothing to do with your fluid retention.

yes i am lean. i think it has to do with low body fat and my eating habits. i have cut out many things from my diet like all bread, pasta, dairy, and other things. plus i go on streaks where i binge alot, and then i diet, but i am always hi-protein. i think i am just really confusing my body. if they give me something to make me get my period, do you think i will gain weight, if the reason that i am not menstrating is because of low body fat? will that raise my estrogen levels then?

Sounds like you may have Bulimia, if so then the stress of dieting and binging may stop your menstrual cycle.

Also what are your stats? Height, weight, bf% etc.

actually i don't have bulimia, i have thrown up once in my life. i just binge and then diet to compensate. i eat alot. people can't believe it for how small i am, but it does start to catch up on me after i continue to do it. i have been doing this for awhile. i'm 5/9 130 and am doing the dexa scan friday so i will know my b/f % then, but it is very low.

bulimia may or may not involve vomitting. The disease involves periods of over eating (binges) followed by periods of compensation which may be dieting, over exercising and or vomitting/laxative abuse.

I started off by just dieting and binging, this was enough to stop my periods.

Top Bottom