Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big Muscles or full head of hair? What do you think chicks dig more?

Big muscles or full head of hair? What do you think Chicks dig most?

• I would rather train naturally, and have a nice full thick fro of beautiful locks! lol.

Votes: 165 52.5%
  • I would rather be big tough muscllar fucker with a great physique, BUT bald!

Votes: 148 47.1%

• Total voters
5'5 and he got laid!? wtf haha. where did he find 300+ midgets to fuck??

I have the muscles from roids and full head of hair, it's salt n peppa and chicks dig it, they say it's distinctive, and it's great having hair and no receeding for this 33yr old juicer!!

this debate could go on forever because it really depends on the woman, they will all give you different answers. When I was young and the hair was thicker, but I was smaller, I did okay but not spectacular with the ladies...now with my head shaved, but with the mass that I carry, I attract way more attention and actually have them coming up to me....which figures because I am married now so I cant do anything about it

beechpilot said:
"I liked you before when you were skinny and had hair(then 23). Now that you've started taking steroids your hair has receded, but by no means are you balding! Now(27) you have a body that every girl wants and you have the hairline of a 30 year old. If I had to pick, I would pick you now anyday and so would every other girl."

That's horseshit. It's your girl's opinion.

I'm fully bald now (the entire top of my head grows no hair...I started balding from bad genes at 19) and I can say, without a doubt, girls prefer men with a nice head of hair - regardless of your body. I was at 24% body fat with a full head of hair and had no problems picking up girls at bars (and I had no game). Now at 8% body fat and a much better physique, but totally bald, I have to work my ass off to pick up fat chicks.

When it comes to personal ego, then yeah, muscle is superior. But if you think girls prefer muscle over hair, you're fooling yourself. It goes back to psychology. Females seek out the best possible genes for their offspring, and baldness = bad genes (even though they're the ones passing the baldness gene).

Don't kid yourself.

Yarg! said:
usher is proof that u dont need muscles, just hair, to be successful with women.
Usher?

Look at how damn near every girl on earth from 15-55 is swooning over Johnny Depp.

Is he yoked?

No.

Is he tall?

No.

Is he masculine?

Lol. He was damn near gay in Pirates.

But guess what ... he could steal every one of our girlfriends/wives if he wanted. So what does he have?

Charisma (aka game) and HAIR.

(And a shitload of scratch.)

Pug said:
That's horseshit. It's your girl's opinion.

I'm fully bald now (the entire top of my head grows no hair...I started balding from bad genes at 19) and I can say, without a doubt, girls prefer men with a nice head of hair - regardless of your body. I was at 24% body fat with a full head of hair and had no problems picking up girls at bars (and I had no game). Now at 8% body fat and a much better physique, but totally bald, I have to work my ass off to pick up fat chicks.

When it comes to personal ego, then yeah, muscle is superior. But if you think girls prefer muscle over hair, you're fooling yourself. It goes back to psychology. Females seek out the best possible genes for their offspring, and baldness = bad genes (even though they're the ones passing the baldness gene).

Don't kid yourself.

some honestly do prefer muscles over hair, hands down. Part of it is if thats the trade, they want huge muscles, not just some guy that just looks like he works out

Top Bottom