Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big Muscles or full head of hair? What do you think chicks dig more?

Big muscles or full head of hair? What do you think Chicks dig most?

• I would rather train naturally, and have a nice full thick fro of beautiful locks! lol.

Votes: 165 52.5%
  • I would rather be big tough muscllar fucker with a great physique, BUT bald!

Votes: 148 47.1%

• Total voters
I have both. I was blessed with great hair and losing a little would be ok as it's too thick anyway!

With today's treatments you don't have to be bald.

I've got lots of both.
I'd hate to give up either - they're both a huge part of my Viking persona.
If I had to, I guess I'd keep the muscle and lose the hair. 90% of the time it's in a pony tail anyway.

Well, I do have hair, never been really puny these late years, but last summer I tried shaving my head, and bulk up some serious mass. I tell you this, I've never been hit on so many times before. It was a big difference from when I was smaller with hair... It felt great. But, always a but... I ended up with my girlfriend (for the time being), and she loves hair. I decided to grow some again, just for her -DOH -, I still get hit on once in a while (lost my sex appeal perhaps?), but no way near as many times as I used to... I'm 25, and experienced chicks from the age 18-40+ trying to hit on me... Oh well..if this relationship go crash and burn, at least I know what I'll do.

My answere is bald - big muscles :)

Top Bottom