Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big Muscles or full head of hair? What do you think chicks dig more?

Big muscles or full head of hair? What do you think Chicks dig most?

• I would rather train naturally, and have a nice full thick fro of beautiful locks! lol.

Votes: 165 52.5%
  • I would rather be big tough muscllar fucker with a great physique, BUT bald!

Votes: 148 47.1%

• Total voters
Tweakle said:
We're going to have to work on that :D

Personally since I shaved my head and got bigger I get way way more action, although it's sometimes quanitity over quality. I noticed I usually attract 2 types, 30 somethings and young girls who want a dumb doorman type of guy...

If you're a GQ prettyboy type then your hair is very important, if you're like me then it's just another thing, I've got confidence to burn most of the time and that's what counts..

exactly, the confidence that comes with the increased muscles outweighes any benefit from having pretty hair. Not to say I wouldnt love to have some long flowing locks, but I do well enough without them

Tweakle said:
If you're a GQ prettyboy type then your hair is very important, if you're like me then it's just another thing, I've got confidence to burn most of the time and that's what counts..

amen, I had the confidence thing down loooong before I shaved the ole melon.

I know lots of buddies that can't handle losing it as they are sooo self concious, I feel sorry for them.

Tweakle said:
We're going to have to work on that :D

Personally since I shaved my head and got bigger I get way way more action, although it's sometimes quanitity over quality. I noticed I usually attract 2 types, 30 somethings and young girls who want a dumb doorman type of guy...

Doll you left out one majour thing in about 99% of the girls you attract they are crazy bitchs!

JerseyArt said:
Muscles arent that important with most women, so long as your in reasonable good shape (not a fat lump). It's more of an added bonus type thing I think. If I had to pick an order, excluding personality (cause a sense of humor will get you far) it would be

Height
Success
Looks
Penis size
hair
muscles

Damn, my personal assets are well down on that list. I might do okay if I found a woman who prioritized them more like this:

penis size
hair
muscles
height
looks
success

today i was in line at the post office. there was a guy in front of me who looked to be in his mid 40s. a very handsome guy with the best goddamn head of hair i have ever seen. he looked to be very fit, maybe a runner and on the thin side. hate to say it but i think i would choose the great head of hair over muscles.

Top Bottom