Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big Muscles or full head of hair? What do you think chicks dig more?

Big muscles or full head of hair? What do you think Chicks dig most?

• I would rather train naturally, and have a nice full thick fro of beautiful locks! lol.

Votes: 165 52.5%
  • I would rather be big tough muscllar fucker with a great physique, BUT bald!

Votes: 148 47.1%

• Total voters
there is one more option missing from this poll besides big muscle and a full head of hair....namely, big cock.....

Nobledude said:
there is one more option missing from this poll besides big muscle and a full head of hair....namely, big cock.....
true dat.....but it takes big muscles and/or a full head of hair to get to the point of showing off the cawk...

rnch said:
true dat.....but it takes big muscles and/or a full head of hair to get to the point of showing off the cawk...
nah....if you got game and a decent body your chances of showing off the schlong are great.....

hair and muscle if u do the right riods with the right chems lol u can have both

Obviously a combination of both would be great. I have a receding hair line and I'm only 22. I don't know if its the fact that having hair all my life and losing it is a huge deal, but it does kill your swagger a little especially when I've never had real troubles with women. But I'll tell you what, its a real self esteem killer waking up in the mornings and seeing hair on your pillow. I do not use anabolic androgenic steroids but naturally I'm a fair sized guy at 6'8" 255, 12% bf. I have a few girls that are friends and they tell me that they can notice my hair, but they said I look more mature and some girls our age like that. I guess I only have one way to go because its going to happen whether I like it or not.

^^i agree a combination would be great. so unless you look good bald...i'd prefer the hair. but then again I don't want some skinny wimpy guy. I'd probably want a muscular guy and hope he just looked good with a shaved head :)

Im attracted to bald/ fit <very fit> men...i think the baldness is such a clean cut, very sexy indeed :p

Top Bottom