Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big Muscles or full head of hair? What do you think chicks dig more?

Big muscles or full head of hair? What do you think Chicks dig most?

• I would rather train naturally, and have a nice full thick fro of beautiful locks! lol.

Votes: 165 52.5%
  • I would rather be big tough muscllar fucker with a great physique, BUT bald!

Votes: 148 47.1%

• Total voters
Well, I'm 48 and still have a full head of hair. No signs of male pattern baldness at all.

I'd easily trade it for more muscle. I'm not sure what the exchange rate is, but I'd give up 2/3rds of my scalp hair for fifty pounds of lean mass.

there is a dude that is straight up jacked and bics his head.. he picks up every bitch in the gym young and old.. so i'd pick muscles

I shave my head, am good looking and get chicks. As far as muscle to hair...I would choose..i don't know, i have muscle and no hair and don't want hair. I choose juscle oops muscle

Hair of course! You can always grow more muscle.

A friend told me that her mother always said to look for five things in a man (in no particular order):

Money/wealth
Sense of humour
Good in bed
Good body/looks
Good around the home/fixing things

Her mother told her that if she could find a man with 3/5 then she was doing good.

Last edited:
Most guys lose their hair anyway. Somehow, I am 29 and have not. Woo hoo. And I am relatively muscular, though not enormous; I have not used AAS in 5+ years.

But women over 25 are always more interested in "what I do" and "where *this* might be going". And I don't blame them for looking out for themselves. I don't date the impoverished either.

women want to associated with good looking men with thick hair not bald men. bald men are the kiss of death according to the women i know. sure they still function with the bald men but inside they want to run

Okay, a woman needs to chime in here. Sure, we like a big fat...ahem...wallet...lol. Just kidding. Different women are looking for different things. I have to admit that I am a sucker for the muscles! Most of the guys that I have dated that had big muscles have seemed to have a screw loose, though. No offense. It is probably just a coincidence. Yes, of course we prefer you to have nice hair, but a few men can carry off the balding look okay. I agree with the comment that women love tall men the most. I am only 5'3" but I don't find myself attracted to anyone who is shorter than, say, 5'10" or so. Sorry, it is just true.

I can't believe you guys are leaving the penis out of the equation...lol. I personally am bowled over by the big ones. They are just so damned aesthetically pleasing that I get very turned on. Some men with big ones still end up being duds in the bedroom, though...lol. A girlfriend of mine and I came up with an idea of passing a law that all men must post a picture of their penises on their shoulder, like a nametag, because there is nothing worse than getting a great looking guy in bed and then finding out that he is hung like a shrimp.

Really, I'm being tongue in cheek here. There are lots of qualities that are more important, such as kindness, intelligence, etc. For pure aesthetics, though. That is what I like.

you love a donkey kong cock and thats what you look for. nothing wrong with that heather. what size do you consider shrimp? 2 inches 5 inches?

whats the smallest cock you ever seen?

Top Bottom