Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big Muscles or full head of hair? What do you think chicks dig more?

Big muscles or full head of hair? What do you think Chicks dig most?

• I would rather train naturally, and have a nice full thick fro of beautiful locks! lol.

Votes: 165 52.5%
  • I would rather be big tough muscllar fucker with a great physique, BUT bald!

Votes: 148 47.1%

• Total voters
This depends... It's cool being bald if you have a nice shaped head. I shave my head and always get girls asking if they can touch it, then I unzip my pants!

Being bald has never fucked with my game, it's all about the confidence, not your head of hair. And if some chick doesn't like bald guys, thats coo cause I don't like fat bitches either!

and about the height issue.....I'm 5'8 and & all the shoes I own have a 3in+ heel. My BF is 5'9. So when we go out I"m usually like 2-4 inches taller than him. It doesn't bother me, or him at all! Height & hair matter to some people, but usually just insecure people.

trizo said:
This depends... It's cool being bald if you have a nice shaped head. I shave my head and always get girls asking if they can touch it, then I unzip my pants!

Being bald has never fucked with my game, it's all about the confidence, not your head of hair. And if some chick doesn't like bald guys, thats coo cause I don't like fat bitches either!

To look good bald, you gotta have a neck that looks like it's sturdy enough to hold up that big melon.

needsize said:
if its height vs muscles though, the shorter one with the muscles will win most times
I'm 5'4" and can assure you that is absolutely false. Most women consider me cute but won't go out with me because I'm too short (and bald). Subconsciously, my genes look like shit to them. The only reason I haven't killed myself is because I have a good sized package. So now I yank it out at any opportunity :)

The one good thing about being short is it forces you to develop an absolutely iron will (or else you die a virgin).

Try posting this same poll on a regular forum where females yenta it up. I bet hair outdoes muscles 10 to 1.

I go for the muscle.....I got layed tons more since I got bigger than when I was a skinny as teenager and early 20's...LOL
Facts are facts....Many ppl have hair but not many have muscles and few have both...hehe
The more muscle I get the less hair I have lately....damn steriods but I have a decent package so itz all good :p

needsize said:
Given the choice, I would still pick the muscles. My opinion is that I dont care what girls think anyway, as I want to be much bigger than they like anyway. But there are plenty of guys out there with nice hair, but not many with huge muscles.

In my early 20s, I had lots of hair, but only did okay with the ladies. Since I have gotten this big, I get hit on everywhere I go, despite the shaved head. And I still had muscles back then, just not as big as now. Now it could only be that I get hit on because I am married, and we all know that it never happens when you are single...

Luckily though I married a woman who loved me before the muscles, doesnt care that I have them, and is cool if I lose every strand off of my head....
excuse me while I go kiss my biceps now...

Exactly!

Top Bottom