Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big Muscles or full head of hair? What do you think chicks dig more?

Big muscles or full head of hair? What do you think Chicks dig most?

• I would rather train naturally, and have a nice full thick fro of beautiful locks! lol.

Votes: 165 52.5%
  • I would rather be big tough muscllar fucker with a great physique, BUT bald!

Votes: 148 47.1%

• Total voters
i love my hair, even though its often shaved i love being able to grow a nice full head of hair... its so easy to train naturally theres no need to cheat unless you have no patience for natural growth

95% of Chicks do not like bodybuilders, better to be fit and have a full head of hair.

your average 20-someghing hot chick, iks dating a guy with few muscles. but full hair.

so there's your answer. fat 40 y/o women would be more of the type to go for big strong men. gotta fit that perfect macho male father figure

I think it would depend on what kind of a bald look we're talking about. Many guys with the bald military look can be attractive to women.

I'd put it this way....

All variables equal, women perfer a muscular look. A woman would never go "oh look at that guys hair, I have to sleep with him and play with his hair"

However SOME bald looks can drive women away no matter what the guys body looks like.

I guess hair is kinda like teeth ( there is a difference but same concept is involved) , a nice front tooth wont turn a woman on, but lack of one would certainly be a turn off.

So it depends on what type of a bald look are we talking about.

Muscular body = Possitive
Skinny = Negative

Hair = Neutral to possitive.
No hair = Negative- Neutral- and even possitive for some!

Conclusion = muscular body is more important providing that lack of hair doesnt produce too much of an ugly look.

Nice analysis, I think I agree with this.

Brian123 said:
I think it would depend on what kind of a bald look we're talking about. Many guys with the bald military look can be attractive to women.

I'd put it this way....

All variables equal, women perfer a muscular look. A woman would never go "oh look at that guys hair, I have to sleep with him and play with his hair"

However SOME bald looks can drive women away no matter what the guys body looks like.

I guess hair is kinda like teeth ( there is a difference but same concept is involved) , a nice front tooth wont turn a woman on, but lack of one would certainly be a turn off.

So it depends on what type of a bald look are we talking about.

Muscular body = Possitive
Skinny = Negative

Hair = Neutral to possitive.
No hair = Negative- Neutral- and even possitive for some!

Conclusion = muscular body is more important providing that lack of hair doesnt produce too much of an ugly look.

mightymouse69 said:
Nice analysis, I think I agree with this.

>>> True . Look at that actor Jason Statham , he is going bald clearly , but he still looks good , well at least that is what most women say about him

Victor

VictorBR said:
>>> True . Look at that actor Jason Statham , he is going bald clearly , but he still looks good , well at least that is what most women say about him

Victor

Yes, just googled - I agree. thanks.

heatherrae said:
Okay, a woman needs to chime in here.

I can't believe you guys are leaving the penis out of the equation...lol. I personally am bowled over by the big ones. They are just so damned aesthetically pleasing that I get very turned on. Some men with big ones still end up being duds in the bedroom, though...lol. A girlfriend of mine and I came up with an idea of passing a law that all men must post a picture of their penises on their shoulder, like a nametag, because there is nothing worse than getting a great looking guy in bed and then finding out that he is hung like a shrimp.

Really, I'm being tongue in cheek here. There are lots of qualities that are more important, such as kindness, intelligence, etc. For pure aesthetics, though. That is what I like.
LOL, penis pictures to let women know our size. Ok heatherrae only if women will wear some type of emblem to let us guys know if they are tight or loose. maybe a picture of a small taco if they are tight, medium taco if normal, taco grande if large, fish taco if it's smelly. :p

Top Bottom