Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big Muscles or full head of hair? What do you think chicks dig more?

Big muscles or full head of hair? What do you think Chicks dig most?

• I would rather train naturally, and have a nice full thick fro of beautiful locks! lol.

Votes: 165 52.5%
  • I would rather be big tough muscllar fucker with a great physique, BUT bald!

Votes: 148 47.1%

• Total voters
women who tell you what they like in a man are totally full of shit, in my experience

stop asking them, and watch them instead.

im a natty, 5'9, still have all my hair (except the hairs on my knuckles i burnt off last night while lighting a candle, so that i could get romantic with myself ;) ) and i get lots of attention from all sorts. then i know roiders who have faces that look like a lobster that has been hit by a mallet, and they also get lots of attention from women.

imo either will get attention, but the type of girl will change. im getting lots of 18 year olds lately (woohoooooooo!! wowooowooowooo!! yyyeeeeaaaahhhh babyyyyy ;) ) while i tend to notice the bald roiders getting more skank action..

GoldenDelicious said:
women who tell you what they like in a man are totally full of shit, in my experience

stop asking them, and watch them instead.

im a natty, 5'9, still have all my hair (except the hairs on my knuckles i burnt off last night while lighting a candle, so that i could get romantic with myself ;) ) and i get lots of attention from all sorts. then i know roiders who have faces that look like a lobster that has been hit by a mallet, and they also get lots of attention from women.

imo either will get attention, but the type of girl will change. im getting lots of 18 year olds lately (woohoooooooo!! wowooowooowooo!! yyyeeeeaaaahhhh babyyyyy ;) ) while i tend to notice the bald roiders getting more skank action..

true, actions speak louder than words. if you roll up in a bentley, i am willing to bet you are going to get a lot of attention from the females.

I don't know about the young chics thing anymore. I just feel weird even kissing a chic younger than 22 years old these days.

fistfullofsteel said:
true, actions speak louder than words. if you roll up in a bentley, i am willing to bet you are going to get a lot of attention from the females.

I don't know about the young chics thing anymore. I just feel weird even kissing a chic younger than 22 years old these days.
yeah, some of my bits feel weird when i do that too

wait, what were we talking about again? ;)

Muscles arent that important with most women, so long as your in reasonable good shape (not a fat lump). It's more of an added bonus type thing I think. If I had to pick an order, excluding personality (cause a sense of humor will get you far) it would be

Height
Success
Looks
Penis size
hair
muscles

oooooohhh .. another height fan! lol

Muscles definately arent killing hair on the poll althought they are ahead.

biteme said:
Perhaps this is why short Mike Tyson beat the fuck out of all those taller guys. He hated getting spurned for being short. LOL.

Mike tyson is 5'11 hardly short considering the average is like 5'9.

big muscles, shaved head.
yum.

None of my female friends find what I do remotly attractive.

We're going to have to work on that :D

Personally since I shaved my head and got bigger I get way way more action, although it's sometimes quanitity over quality. I noticed I usually attract 2 types, 30 somethings and young girls who want a dumb doorman type of guy...

If you're a GQ prettyboy type then your hair is very important, if you're like me then it's just another thing, I've got confidence to burn most of the time and that's what counts..

Top Bottom