Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big Muscles or full head of hair? What do you think chicks dig more?

Big muscles or full head of hair? What do you think Chicks dig most?

• I would rather train naturally, and have a nice full thick fro of beautiful locks! lol.

Votes: 165 52.5%
  • I would rather be big tough muscllar fucker with a great physique, BUT bald!

Votes: 148 47.1%

• Total voters
poantrex said:
I'd strongly disagree with that, if the two are equal in other aspects (game, looks, etc.)
You would be wrong! I like a guy taller then me I am almost 5'7 but if he jacked and the same hieght as me I could live with out wearing my heals we are all the same hieght laying down after all. :qt:

superqt4u2nv said:
You would be wrong! I like a guy taller then me I am almost 5'7 but if he jacked and the same hieght as me I could live with out wearing my heals we are all the same hieght laying down after all. :qt:

not with jugs like yours.

usher is proof that u dont need muscles, just hair, to be successful with women.

:evil: I agree with alltraps. You dont want no skanky hoe cutting rugs in your bed!
alltraps said:
i had personality and attitude when i was younger, now im too conservative, and way to picky. i dont find 99.9% of bar chicks attractive. so i generaly have a look of disgust when im at the bar, and the hoes can sence that

I would take the muscles.

Life was good with hair but got REAL good once I shaved my head over a decade ago!

Mavy said:
lol, poantrex, well .. I never thought I would see a study like that here! I dont buy into those type of studies either. I have always heard the ones that super attractive people are more successful in life to. Never heard the tall one though. Its like you are reaching out for some excuse for chicks to want you, lol. Like you were thinking "girls must like for some reason. Well, im tall, they must like tall guys more", then actually went and did a search on it, lol.

Oats and grains, and hairloss guru, do you guys really want to get hair transplants? I have heard that some of these can look pretty terrible. And if you continue to go bald behind your new transplants, things start to look really messed up, and you end up needing almost your whole head transplanted. I think I would rather just BIC it. Supposedly Mel Gibson has these. Its kinda hard to tell on him, so maybe if you dump enough cash into it you can get a decent job done.

The difference between getting good transplants and not, is simply researching the surgeons track record. Hassen & Wong in Vancouver are widley regarded as the best in the biz along with the New Hair institute. I think they did Afflecks hair which looks good.

A good set of implants will cost about 8$/graph with the average person needing around 3000 graphs. Most people who complain about getting a shitty job, say they paid around 5k. Somethings wrong with that picture!
I havent lost the hair on top yet, just the temporal areas which puts me in the category of a successful candidate.

If the finasteride I take daily does its job, then I will likley never need transplants on the top of my head and therefor, not worry about future graphs.

The Bigdawg said:
I would take the muscles.

Life was good with hair but got REAL good once I shaved my head over a decade ago!
I feel like under each of your posts it should say "and that is the bottom line cause TheBigDawg says so!" ;)

I started to go bald before the sauce.
I don't think height is all that important.
I'm 6'2" and I couldn't get a girl's digits at gun point :D

lol .. thanks for posting QT, good to have some female point of view here, lol. Well ... poantrex, I just asked my girl, and the girls she works with (she works with 6 hotties).

Anyways, obviously the general consensus, (which I expected), was that it really is an individual basis. They said, that there was tooooo many factors that influenced this. There was one girl there that said she loves tall guys. Well, I am thinking that she is saying this cause she dates a freakin OGRE. Anyways, i know him, and he is a big tall lanky black dood. Nice guy. But tall and skinny. Looks like he has elephantitus of the legs, lol.

Anywhoo, they brough up "how much money does he make?" and "what does he do". Keep in mind these girls at her work range in age from around 25-35 I am guessing. Anyways, that pissed me off, ... cause I hate gold digging bitches. Anyways, I said, who cares, dont be so low... and they jumped all over me! Fuck did I take a bashing on that one. Anyways, they went on to tell me .. how that says soooooooo much about a dood, and what he is like, by his job, and how much money he makes. They said that it says so much about his personality, and motivation, and goals etc. It kind of made sense to me.

Anyways, ... one thing was all consistant with them, which surprised me. They all liked the V- Taper on guys! They said they LOVE wide shoulders, and a nice V shape. Never thought that they would really give a shit about that. But they loved wide shoulders. They all said they liked muscles .. to a certain extent.

They said, that they really liked the lean but much more than average musclular look, but when i asked them if they liked Arnolds physique, they said .. FUCK NO, (which I know that none of them have seen it in his hay day, other than in the movies, lol). I said .. well you probably hate Ronnie Colemans physique then? They just stared at me like deer in the headlights! hahaha. No idea who he was. lol.

Anyways, I started to think about their V-taper comments poatrex, and started to realise .. that most tall doods, are thin endos. More average sized guys, and smaller guys ... genetically on average ... (the mesos, and endos), have a much more musclular and wider frame. If you are a tall mofo with a wide V-taper, than thats good, but as we all know, classic long ectos, do not have this. Sure they can build muscle, but cant change their frame much. Here is a brief description of an ecdo. They are usually the taller ones.

Ectomorph:
-short upper body
-long arms
-long legs
-long and narrow feet and hands
-very little fat storage
-narrowness in the chest and shoulders
with genarally long thin muscles.

Here is a mesomorph

Mesomorph:
-large chest
-long torso
-solid muscle structure
-great strength

and an endo, which is probably the worst.

Endomorph:
-soft musculature
-rounder face
-short neck
-wide hips
-heavy fat storage

Mesomorphic people tend to put muscle on the easist of all. Think of a well muscled jock type athletic physique. These seem to fit the description best of what these girls were describing to me. Not short, not tall, but average sized, and usually taller than most chicks (unless you live in amsterdam, lol). Like I said, the taller folks tend to be the skinnier ones, with less muscle, and its harder for them to keep it on, and they probably dont have the wide masculine shoulders (calssic v), of a meso for example.

Again, they said, there are sooooo many variables that influense this. But they mentioned a few things, like, athletic muscluar lean build. They all loved abs. They likes a nice smile, and succesfull. And they all said, he has to be "fun". lol. I almost laughed out loud at that one, they just sounded like they wanted play, hahaha.

Then I went on to ask about the hair issue. Would they rather hair, or muscles. And it was a total mixed response. Some liked bald doods (one dates a big bald bouncer - hes huge), some didnt. They all hated comb-overs, lol. But i couldnt get a definate answer from them on this. And to tell you the truth, by this time, i really just wanted to get the hell out of there, cause i just opened a huge can of worms. Then their questions started pouring in? Why are you asking this? Why do you care? What do you like in girls? blah blah blah .. lol.

So ya ... I think that there is no real one answer. Its all such a varied and personal taste. Also .. one thing that I have been thinking about lately .. is think how your taste in women changes over the years? When I was in my late teens, early 20s, ALL that I was attracted to, was the playboy type of girl. Long blond hair, great ass, awesome rack .. didnt care about anything else. Didnt even care what they were like personality wise. Just wanted them to be as hot as possible, and just wanted to bone them.

Its funny how things change when you get older, and you start to like chicks more on their personality. To me now, if I meet a chick who I am really into, and really like her, shes cool, and fun to hang with, I would much rather get with her, than a super hottie, that is boring to me. Even if its just for 1 night. You just know the sex will be more fun, with the fun chick. I find myself checking out chicks now, that normally I wouldnt even know if they walked into the same room. Like the nice wholesome, cute innocent type. Something about them .. how you just want to expose their dirty nasty side, hahaha.

So ya ... think how much girls opinions will change as well, over time. It really is age dependant, and personal preference dependant.

Mavy

Top Bottom