Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** Big Buck - Tell Me, Just When Did You "see Combat"? ***

M

May1010

A few questions:

1) In which armed conflict did you see war?

2) Did you see it from the driver's seat of your CO's jeep or did you actually participate? If so, how?

In Kosovo? Were you part of the United Nations Peace Keeping Force there?

What was your job while in Kosovo?

Did you ever fire your weapon at a hostile target?

Big Buck said:

I really can't say who I was with and the mission. But yes, I did fire @ hostiles and went hand to hand as well.

And you ended up as your CO's driver? ... NOT BUYING IT! SORRY. I bet you're not even in the Marines.

BPB - Every gay on the planet has camoflage/fatigues!

Buck -

I just explained your story to my brother, you know, James, who has Downs. Even he calls "bullshit."

May1010 said:

And you ended up as your CO's driver? ... NOT BUYING IT! SORRY. I bet you're not even in the Marines.

Your attempts @ provoking me are not working. I don't care if you beleive me.

I got some camoflage fatigues .. usually wear the pants with a white tank to parties on occassion.

Killing someone with bare hands? That is primitive... Not happening these days...
I don´t believe in 260lbs marines though...

BPB -

I could get me and my friends to put on our cammies, go over to the elementary school and take pictures near the jungle gym. Will you then believe me if I tell you that I'm a marine? he he he

Also ... Buck, that pic of you above doesn't prove anything except that you were assigned to guard the plastic jug of water.

I'm glad you don't care that I don't believe you. It'll help you sleep at nite. I definitely do not believe you.

May1010 said:
BPB -

I could get me and my friends to put on our cammies, go over to the elementary school and take pictures near the jungle gym. Will you then believe me if I tell you that I'm a marine? he he he

Also ... Buck, that pic of you above doesn't prove anything except that you were assigned to guard the plastic jug of water.

I'm glad you don't care that I don't believe you. It'll help you sleep at nite. I definitely do not believe you.

I'm done with this stupid ass shit......:rolleyes:

MAY

IS IT THAT TIME OF THE MONTH? YOU HAVE BEEN KINDA EDGY LATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KAYNE

Top Bottom