Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Biceps dont grow!!! I hate triceps!!!

The drag curl sounds pretty hot....definately gonna try that one (but with dumbbells). As far as hammers, alternating, or supination curls, I always try to use my bicep only...as in flex it hard during both eccentric and concentric motions. Force it to do all of the work.

Oh yeah, and I train bi's from a primary workout standpoint with dumbbells only. No cheating and it keeps me even.

if working to failure works for you great, but I think personally think it's time to bury that way of training.[/QUOTE]

NEVER! phtttt!~

RADAR

drag curls are old school - I did them last summer as part of my routine, the burn is killer you have to drop the weight by so much. Do the slow and don't rock.

I am the same my triceps grow my bis don't

tommboy said:
My biceps don't grow! I have pretty big arms but it is all in my tricep!! I hate this crap I just want my biceps to grow!!! (doesnt everyone) What do you do right now im working them first and doing

3 x ez bar curl 5-7
3x db curls 8-10
3x preacher curls 10-12

And I even tried working them twice a week, but I stopped that because I was too scared I was gonna overtrain them. Help me make them bulge!!

I used to have problems with my bis, and three things made a big difference for me:

1. Pull ups
2. incline DB curls
3. close grip chins

They will come around, bro, just work them hard.

Bluesman

But honestly...can some of this just be due to genetics? I know guys that have massive calves and they do not hit them very hard. And they admit to me that either their father or mother have big calves.

Like for example me. I get compliments on my back. But I think I go pretty easy when doing back exercises. And yet the back just grows and grows!

Legs!? Pssst! Both sides of my family of chicken legs. They see my legs and thing I have monster legs. When in fact I still have chicken legs. I have even done leg exercises twice a week for about 2 years straight. I gave up doing this a couple of years back because I was just wasting my time. NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED!!! My legs remained the fucking same!!!

I used to have to have problems getting my bi's big until my boy told me to try his workuout which included:

warm set 1 12-15
Straight bar curls 3 8 or 10 (6 for max weight)
Hammer curls 3 8-10
DB consentration curls 3 8-10
Reverse grip ez or straight bar curls 3 8-6 (arnolds i think)

I've been following this basic routine for a feew weeks and my arms are growing more than ever. with these movements in this order i feel my bi's all over the place.

imo hammer curl and reverse curl will pop up ur brach muscle and create an illusion of a peak its the muscle under the bicep so gowing it will make ur bis pop, forearms will make ur upper arms look better too

monster2929 said:
imo hammer curl and reverse curl will pop up ur brach muscle and create an illusion of a peak its the muscle under the bicep so gowing it will make ur bis pop, forearms will make ur upper arms look better too

With that being said i haven't seen my bi's grow this much ever. The day after my arms are pumped and look full. Then 2 days later i hit tri's ...........

Straight Barbell curls 3x6-8 super strict form with a little wider grip, for overall bicep development, and will kill the outside head of your biceps.

45 degree incline curls 3x6-8 works on the top biceps peak

Hammer curls 3x6-8 for bicep thickness and development of the brachialis, the little ball above your elbow between your bi's and tri's.

Just a suggestion, but if what you're doing is not yielding you any results, then definately switch up your exercises, regardless of what they are. Your biceps may have gotten used to what you're doing if you've been doing the same routine for awhile. Just my .02

Brahma

I try to mix up my bi routine because preacher curls can get boring after a while. I didn't invent this exercise but I thought I would mention it. Take a straight bar and put 70% of your max on it. Do 7 raises only half way to where the bar is even with your waist, then immediatley do 7 lowers half way where the bar is even with your waist, then immediately do 7 full curls. I call it the "21" exercise. Do three sets of these adding weight each time. The pumps are insane. This needs to be a very controlled exercise with precise movements and no cheating. Sometimes it helps to put your back up against a wall to keep from swaying.

Top Bottom