Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Biceps dont grow!!! I hate triceps!!!

keep in mind biceps are a very small musclegroup compared to the rest of your body so it's really easy to overtrain them, don't do too much warming up because they fatigue very easily and i don't like too much pump because i can't contract the muscle very well and my range of motion gets limited.

Do 3-6 reps each set with heavy weights, make sure your technique is good so you don't mess up your elbows. My bics don't grow from highreps! heavyweight is the key

RADAR said:
Try doing Drag curls. You drag the bar up along your chest keeping the elbows stationary!
Bear in mind you won't be able to handle as much weight as you are accustomed to but it will stimulate growth.
RADAR
Did that last night. Killer pump and arms are sore today and very rarely can I get sore biceps. :)

strohs said:
Do 7 raises only half way to where the bar is even with your waist, then immediatley do 7 lowers half way where the bar is even with your waist, then immediately do 7 full curls. I call it the "21" exercise. Do three sets of these adding weight each time. The pumps are insane.

21's are a terrible exercise. A pump has nothing to do with growth. If you want to get your arms looking good before you go to the beach do a couple sets of these; if you actually want them to grow lift some heavy weights.

locrian said:
it's suprising how many off you motherfuckers have never heard of drag curls

I searched google images for drag curls here is what I found and im def not doing this to grow my biceps.

11.15.04.c.drag2.ch.jpg

Last edited:
tommboy said:
My biceps don't grow! I have pretty big arms but it is all in my tricep!! I hate this crap I just want my biceps to grow!!! (doesnt everyone) What do you do right now im working them first and doing

3 x ez bar curl 5-7
3x db curls 8-10
3x preacher curls 10-12

And I even tried working them twice a week, but I stopped that because I was too scared I was gonna overtrain them. Help me make them bulge!!

just concentrate more on your bi's and when it comes to tri's, work the tri's light weight and lot's of reps - that way you'll get that cut look.

try this:

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do;jsessionid=472D6D13A056AEF07312276693DEDD17.hydra?id=198626

Top Bottom