Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Biceps dont grow!!! I hate triceps!!!

When I was in body building phase I did 18 sets of biceps... step it up... change ur workout to 3 ez bar, 3 straight bar, 3 db curl palm up, 3 hammer curl, 3 preacher curl, 3 rope curl... you get the idea.... if ur on sauce 18 sets should be easy... 30 sets for back, 21 sets for chest, 18 tris, 18 shoulders etc... for me I couldn't get a pump unless i did alot of work... and also sandman is right, i love mega sets at the beginning...

Also force reps are great... do one armed preacher curl at a weight u can do about 5 at and then help urself get 10-12 with the other hand...

The only way you will get them to grow if the basics arent doing it for you is to start doing bi's twice a week and each workout different things. Now nothing will happen overnight and nothing will happen without proper diet and rest.

I do the following for bis

Tuesday for bis:
Hammers
Preecher curls
45lb barbell curls (warm up with just the bar then add weight as needed, and remember to use wide grip close grip etc)

Friday for bis

Incline DB curls or Alt standing DB curls
EZ Bar curls

I mix and match and change hand positions etc and always get the negative movement too.

Id put the tape measure down for 6 months because it always fucks with the head and just train diet and rest right and supp right. Also a big part is reshaping the arm that has nothing to do with growth itself.

Dont have the biggest arms here but what i have in common with many is that my arms take forever to grow.

a23.jpg

a24.jpg

I'm gonna try those drag curls too. Don't hate your tri's cause they're big bro. They are obviously a strong point for you and you should embrace them. When a body part wants to grow on me, I just keep feeding it; that's how you get big fast. I always seem to even out somehow though.

My advice would be to always check diet and rest first, then look at the workouts. That being said, maybe you oughta give Madcow's 5x5 routine a shot or Dual Factor Hypertrophy Training. The more I learn and apply, the more I'm now against working to failure on each set. I know a lot of guys will tell me I'm wrong or crazy, but if working to failure works for you great, but I think personally think it's time to bury that way of training.

Top Bottom