Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best way to loss overall body fat?

animalbolics used to be all anyone talked about on the diet boards a year back or so, i guess fads come and go

if you actually do start waking up early in the morning and doing cardio, then you could cut out the cardio before you work out and just do the workout and htne you'll haev an extra hour or so to get another healthy meal in...

YUM

Sounds like your mental attitude is all wrong bro. Listen to Mustang, he knows his shit. I agree that you saying you can't fit in a decent meal at school is BS. If you were dedicated you could, tell the teachers that you have low blood sugar and must have some sort of food every 2.5 to 3 hours, but don't bring a lunch plate, bring something easy and simple. Example... Tuna Sandwich(Tuna made with low-fat mayonnaise or sour cream, none of that good fattening stuff, also use only whole wheat bread) That right there is all your protein and carbs. Do some research and find simple things like that. You can't tell me you don't have time to scarf a sandwich between class. You will get out of this what you put in it. You must MAKE time to workout and eat right. I personally work 10 hours a day and have a family, yet I still get my workouts and meals. If it means you have to cook and prepare your food at night when you would normally be watching your must see TV, then that is what you have to do. If it means getting up to run at 5am so you have time to get back and shower and get ready, then that is what you must do. Like I said, you get out what you put in. If you do it half assed, you get half assed results. Good luck.

GOOD ADVICE BRO

MUSTANG_18 said:

Yes..CHANGE YOUR DIET!!!! 9-5 with out eating anything, that is just pure retarded. Have smaller snacks through out the day and you HAVE TO eat breakfast. Why not get up early and have a protein shakes with some plain oatmeal, then bring a can of tuna or some chicken in your lunch with maybe a little rice. Get home and go to the gym then have some chicken and rice or pasta and some kind of lean red meat. then do not eat any more carbs for the rest of the night. a lot of carbs such as rice 3 hours before bed is very bad cause you are in-actvie at that time which leaves the possability of them being stored as fat, I suggest a protein shakes before bed. Also take some vegatbes to snack on at school. I would try to get 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight and no more then 150 carbs a day max if you are trying to cut down your body fat. Cardio in the morning is the best as it will raise your metabolism through out the day and hit the gym when you get home. I do not reccomend and E/C/A at your age but if you decide to use it then use LESS then the recommended dose. Go to www.cyberdiet.com or www.dietwatch.com and find the butritional values of food you eat.

M18
I'LL USE SOME OF IT...THANX

the highschool I go to is a bit more advanced and gayer than other schools in the city. It's a college prep and only allows qualified students to get in, even though it's a public school. The whole school time is divided into 20 different "mods", each mods are either 20 or 15 min long. This "mod" system lets students to make their own schedule, you can choose what classes to take with teachers of your choice, if available, and what mods to take. The school board doesn't really care how many and what classes you take and when you take them as long as you are qualified for the classes and meet the graduation requirement. So there's no pre-defined lunch time, anyone can eat their lunch anytime they want. The problem I have is that My first class begins on the 4th Mod and I have ZERO mod free until the 20th mod. Yes, it was my mistake but I never planned to take 8 classes, I wanted lunch too, I only chose 7 classes but I had to add another class later on to make up for a class I failed last year.

This is my plan:
20 mins of running and a bowl of non sugar cereal before school
2 cheap protein bars during school
low carb/fat meal after school
GYM
low carb/fat snacks after GYM

dude do a keto diet
that's what i'm planning on doing, or some DNP maybe, but you're trying to stay natural...
beef jerky and those pepperoni sticks are good keto snacks i guess and easy to take with ya and eat

man i am the worst when it comes to going hours on end without eating... my metabolism pretty much stays the same though... i wanna try and divide my calories over at least 5 meals a day and see what that does for me... i read that animabolics link... dunno about that... i think it depends on the individual, and still you have to see what works best for you.

Rich

chubbay said:
8AM: a bowl of non-sugar cereal
9AM - 4:30PM(SCHOOL): I REALLY DUNNO WHAT THE HELL TO DO! I DON"T HAVE ANYTIME TO EAT DURING SCHOOL, MY SHIT SCHEDULE DON"T ALLOW THAT. I can only eat things that are allowed to be eaten during class. maybe some steamed dumblings?
5PM: a bowl of rice, meat, and vegetables
6PM - 8 PM: GYM, 1 hour of cardio, 1/2 hour of weight lifting
another bowl of non-sugar cereal or protein shake before bed
12 PM: bed

Eat the fruit during school hrs.
between classes or something!

the_paradise_garage said:
dude do a keto diet
that's what i'm planning on doing, or some DNP maybe, but you're trying to stay natural...
beef jerky and those pepperoni sticks are good keto snacks i guess and easy to take with ya and eat

Yeah, great advice there, keto diet, DNP!!! to an absolute beginner.

Dude chubbay, listen, it's not very complicated at your age. Just try to eat healthier than snackbars and soda, and do it a few more times during the day, and don't skip lunch.

It doesn't sound like you have much, if any experience exercising so try that first and you'll be ok. Go out for the track team if you've got one, they'll wip you in shape.

Top Bottom