Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best way to loss overall body fat?

anywhere from 15-45 minutes depending on how in shape you are.... work your way up by 5 minutes or so each week, if possible....
YUM

How about this...

PISS OFF.
You are wasting these guys' time. They offer suggestion...you appear to refuse...What do you mean you can't do cardio in the AM before school-RUN. What do you mean you can't eat during school-MRP shake or bar. LUNCH-I'm sure your schedule allows plenty of time you just don't care.

You want to be spoon-fed, you want someone to hold your hand, so piss off.

Rugger

Diet is horrible.

Eat something in the morning to keep your body out of starvation mode. with an ECA and a clean diet, you should see results in like 2 months. I lost like 35lbs in a little over 2 months with xenadrine.

Re: MUSTANG_18

WannaImpress said:
on your cutting cycle how many grams of carbs do you consume daily? Oh and when you eat your oatmeal in the mornings do you use milk or water?

When cuting I eat between 5-75 carbs a day taken in in the morn and post workout only and when bulking I eat no more then 250 carbs a day max. I mix my oatmeal with water and add 2 scoops of protein to the mix

M18

Top Bottom