Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best supplement for a 16 year old??

1st_Timer04

Sup everyone, I am looking to get stronger and add some mass while doin it.. Anyone know anything besides roids, id rather not touch it yet.. I got some creatine, my diet is real good, protein, carbs are up there.. Anything I could get for this that actually works???

not really, i'm on the same stuff as u ( 16 also)

throw in a multi-vitamin and sometimes i take ZMA, if anything it gives me a better sleep

at 16 you're still growing.give creatine a try but keep increasing calories.there's no replacement for that.if you want to gain keep increasin your calories.you will gain.

The most important "supplement" you can take is calories!! Make sure your eating enough calories to pack on mass! Your testerone levels are sky high so train heavy and eat lots of quality calories and grow!!

Johnny ya i think the zinc makes that happen, but if teens have bad acne in the first place, they should see a dermatologist, so the zinc shouldn't matter.

i agree w/ Rod, nothing is better than food. Eat every 3 hours, something solid. Don't resort to shakes unless you really have to. And each meal eat some protein. Nothing in this world will make you grow like FOOD, nothing.

how about buying a few gallons of milk, 5lb brisket and a 6lb bag of chicken breasts. Eat every 2 hrs, Repeat till your big.

monkeylove...

i think the steroids have finally gotten to your brain, because you're obviously a little fucked up

:D

Top Bottom