Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best supplement for a 16 year old??

Rod munch said it right.
Food is the most important part of your growth. Take advantage of your test levels now while they are high. Solid food is key. Steak, chicken, cottage cheese, potatoes, some fast food. Train hard and eat big. Once your diet is correct that's when you use creatine. Make sure you eat protein with all your meals but don't skimp on the carbs or fat. If you want fast food go to Boston Market and order the 1/4 white with new potatoes and steamed veggies. That is a good fast food. Also try the search button.

asone......

at 16 i really wouldn't touch the PH's just yet. I would try to experiment w/ creatine, multivitamins/minerals, maybe ZMA at night just to make sure you are not deficient in these minerals. Zinc helps you make your test, Mg i think is more for relaxation of muscles if i'm not mistaken. Flaxseed oil is pretty good addition as well for your healthy fats.

These are just little things to help you along the way. Best thing is again diet and how you train (intensity, frequency, duration, etc).

Anything I'm going to say has already been said in this thread. Increase your calories through good quality foods. Lots of eggs, chicken, milk, peanut butter, oatmeal, pastas, potatos, rice, and don't forget water. I wouldn't even necessarily recommend creatine to you. I'd go crazy with eating, supplement that with a protein powder, and take a multivitamin every morning. Stick with the basics and see how that works for you. Good luck bro

Eat right, lots of protein, a good multivitamin and some creatine

do that for a few years until you are fully grown, and you will have a nice base to try "other things" should you desire.

Last edited:
Top Bottom